Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tranza guess what?

i send baby3tears messages all the fuckin time are you gonna do something to me too? see you don t know who i am but if you d like i can arrange a get together cuz unlike everyone unless on this board (with the exception of djustinh) i don t think you re the shit (although your dick may smell like shit from bein up JP's ass all the time).... leave everyone alone cuz you can t and won t do shit to any of them including me and shut your fuckin trap cuz you don t have anything worth reading to write .... no i don t read your glamorous board all the time, nor do i care ....so why don t you gimme one of your brilliant come backs to make yourself feel better and i ll be back to reply you fuckin bitch

at least this time the drama wasn't with me, but shit my name got mentioned.

and bro, i agree with your post somewhat, but do you think members on this board would really meet up and fight? i would hope not.. hehe

cant we all just get along! smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

CMB: you have to understand... people talk, but won't fight, and i really hope people wouldn't waste their time for a "cool-clubplanet meetup" and fight. that's wack.

------------------

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by euphoricvibes:

i send baby3tears messages all the fuckin time are you gonna do something to me too? see you don t know who i am but if you d like i can arrange a get together cuz unlike everyone unless on this board (with the exception of djustinh) i don t think you re the shit (although your dick may smell like shit from bein up JP's ass all the time).... leave everyone alone cuz you can t and won t do shit to any of them including me and shut your fuckin trap cuz you don t have anything worth reading to write .... no i don t read your glamorous board all the time, nor do i care ....so why don t you gimme one of your brilliant come backs to make yourself feel better and i ll be back to reply you fuckin bitch

Ahahahahaha..

Why don't you post under your real name you fucking pussy??

You wanna fight??

I'll be at Sound Factory this saturday.. I'll be wearing grey pants with a black shirt and yellow sun glasses.. I hang out in the far left corner next to the stage all night long.. I'll be there around 4am.. If your such a tough guy you will come find me, but I already know you wont be there you herb.. Keep on posting under a fake name, it just show's how much of a pussy you really are you dork..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Ah...the meatheads....

nothing ruins a good club faster

no one looks more ridiculous

no one unappreciates a good dj more than

THE MEATHEADS!!!!!

Im going to open up my own club....we'll call it, The Juice Bar

No shirts allowed!!!!

Euphoricvibes....me, justinh, tranza, and the rest of the crew would like to send you a big Fuck You!

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!

tranza Club god

Reg.: Apr 99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by djustinh:

the rudeness.. it must be an ego thing.

Took a few day's to think of that huh??

Listen you fucking ROOKIE, you throw your little attitude around all over this board, and now all of a sudden your mr. nice guy?? How bout you go fuck yourself..

BTW, you need to stop sending Baby3Tears messages, or we're gonna have a little problem.. Capish??

--------------------------

This is where my post came from in case no one knew.....so who's the meathead?....as you can see by the quote mr tranza was the one looking for a fight....this board is about music and everytime someone needs a track id or mention they like such and such artist certain members jump down their throat....if you don t like it move on to another post but since everyone else has the right to talk smack then it shouldn t be any different for me......djustinh sorry to get your name involved but when i read that i got pissed cuz tranza is always actin as if he is better than the rest of the people on the board....well sorry tranza i m not in the least bit intimidated by you....you wanna fight with words lets go, you wanna fight in person we can do that too...i m a pussy cuz i don t post under my real name? did your mom name you tranza? if you want i ll hit you up with my screen name, e-mail address, photo id anything you want....i don t send baby3tears any messages (sorry to get your name involved too but it was in reference to the quote) i don t even know who he or she is but if i did then it would be his/her decision to tell me not to not yours...but since you made it your business i made this mine....so everyone including you can say what they want and if i feel the need i ll reply back Later

Kris Correia

Hey slappy I'm glad you took time out of your days to go copy old posts.. Guess what? I'm gonna let you be the head of my fan club..

My offer still stands.. You wanna run your mouth then do it tomorrow night to my face.. You wanna keep replying to this post? Go right ahead..

Until then, pucker up both lips and place them directly on my ass..

..Have a nice weekend chump

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

I wont be here to see what drama happens next...

and euphoric, dont sweat bringing my name into it.. its all good in the hooood. smile.gif

anyway, everyone be safe this weekend, wish meluck for the next week ahhhh sunnn! woohoo!

cancun! peace

justin

------------------