Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for forum junkies

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Just wondering ....

Who actually hangs out together from this board? Doesn't matter where -- clubs, each other's houses, etc...

Or does everyone just know each other through the forum and that's it?

Curious.... :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shannon_coolj.

I know and hang out with many from the boards. But there are still a few I look forward to meeting SOON!!!! ;)

like who?

i'm curious 'cause i've hardly met anyone from the boards and i've been w/ cooljunkie since (almost) the start.

i know (and hang out with) sarah (gat), nick, tech junkie, pod, fredda (F., who used to do the Barcelona club reviews) and Tuftribe

i know bcn junkie, antonio, bling

and i met last weekend DJ XL and Mirza at the Delano

;)

Guest bcnjunkie

don't really hang with many ! But I've known absolut V for about 24 years ! I've met Mirza, DJ_XL, CrzyC, Andre Chibale I knew Bruno and Ardis outside the boards as well as Norah and V. Aside that I've met bling, housekitty and apotheosis and ofcourse pod. but not really hang ! I don't just only do the club thing. I have friends that despise nightlife and would never be caught dead in Crobar much less Space, so gotta hang with the chill crew also.

Guest bcnjunkie

Also I've met Vaughan & Sheldon but independent from the boards. Oh yeah Lyric I met here !

Guest shannon_coolj.

i know i can say at least one favorite thing about almost everyone here ..

well, i've never met you!

hopefully i'll see everyone at nerve this weekend!

I honestly couldnt name everyone I know from the boards. I am one of those people that go out alone cause I know Im gonna run into a load of people while Im out. Id have to say that my closest friends from the boards would be Renzo and Evan. But as far as doing things other than clubs, parties or BBQ's...not so much and that is kinda sad but we all have very busy schedules and I live waaaaaay north of most of you.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I know no one. I hang out in corners of clubs when I go out looking sketchy....Just Kidding..... I dont go out much except for when I play out. But I like the boards as a way of communicating with people. I like being somewhat anonimous because I feel that I can express myself and my ideas more openly and most importantly honestly without having strings attached. That's not to say that I wouldn't want to meet anyone from the boards because I feel that there are some people who post here that really do care about their scene and where it's going.

i know i can say at least one favorite thing about almost everyone here ..

well, i've never met you!

hopefully i'll see everyone at nerve this weekend!

cool glad ur goin to knuckles... btw whenever u want to hang let me know we can grab a drink or something and have pod pay :) LOL j/k

Guest coach

I've recently met quite a number of people on the boards thanks to the meetups (well, mostly thanks to CrzyC). I really enjoy meeting new people, but I'm pretty shy, so this is a great way to break the ice. That's why I try to make it to as many meetups as possible.

Guest shannon_coolj.

i hope everyone's out this weekend at Frankie Knuckles so i can finally put faces to the names ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Well I just got back in town recently, and so far i've had the pleasure to meet Turbo, CrzyC, Coach(the first one i ran into ;D), Web_Norah, Lyrik, Vaughan, PoisonIvy, rcrespo Lisaloca and i was supposed to meet up with Weston1010 but he never showed up :P. I definitively like putting faces to the posts I read everyday, so I hope that trend continues. I won't really go clubbing again until memorial day weekend, I'll go to Nerve on sunday and then NV for afterhours 8)

Guest LeVeL

Too bad I wont be @ Knuckles this weekend....I will be at the other party....the people I have had the pleasure of meeting during my stand in Cooljunkie have been DDG(Diego), JMT(John), Trancelator, Zero, Bling(Danny), Pod(Dan), EVjunkie(Evan), CrzyC (Carisa), Andrew Chibale(I only met once), Lisa Loca(Bianca), Turbo(Rick), and Zack.

other than that I haven't met the rest....but lets see if it hgappen in the future. I have met nothing but down to earth crackheads in this board but they are sure fun to be around with though.

I've been trying to hang out with people but to no avail.

Come to Frankie and dont be afraid to say "Are you a Junkie?" at least it will give you an opening line if the guy is cute. ;)

There are lots of pics on CJ of us...but I cant figure out how to post them.

Hmm...if I remember correctly, that's how you met me!

Come to Frankie and dont be afraid to say "Are you a Junkie?" at least it will give you an opening line if the guy is cute. ;)

;)

;)

by the way, i'll be at mr. knuckles' fiesta, it'll be good to see you again, it's been a while! ;D