Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for forum junkies

Guest shannon_coolj.

I've been trying to hang out with people but to no avail.

Come to Frankie and dont be afraid to say "Are you a Junkie?" at least it will give you an opening line if the guy is cute. ;)

There are lots of pics on CJ of us...but I cant figure out how to post them.

Hmm...if I remember correctly, that's how you met me!

;)

by the way, i'll be at mr. knuckles' fiesta, it'll be good to see you again, it's been a while! ;D

Hells yeah! Stick with me son! LMAO!!! ;D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

I will put a pic of me up soon. Ok, this is how I'm going to put it ... this Saturday I'll be at SPACE. I expect for some of you who will be there to come up to me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Come to Frankie and dont be afraid to say "Are you a Junkie?" at least it will give you an opening line if the guy is cute. ;)

Depending on who you ask; "Are you a junkie" you could get punched if you insult someone who doesn't know what CJ is, slapped by some girl who's dressed funny and looks funky or recieve a big baggy of somethin'-somethin' from a real-deal powder junkie.... So be careful....

Guest LeVeL

I will put a pic of me up soon. Ok, this is how I'm going to put it ... this Saturday I'll be at SPACE. I expect for some of you who will be there to come up to me.

I'll be @ Space Saturday for sure......

Depending on who you ask; "Are you a junkie" you could get punched if you insult someone who doesn't know what CJ is, slapped by some girl who's dressed funny and looks funky or recieve a big baggy of somethin'-somethin' from a real-deal powder junkie.... So be careful....

I am assuming you people have common sense. lol

Guest LeVeL

If someone asked me if I was a junkie, I'd say "why, what you got?" ;D

Hey I'll say the same.....lol :o

Guest coach

I am assuming you people have common sense. lol

What're you crazy??? People who stay out all night when they should be sleeping, sucking down massive amounts of second-hand smoke, and blasting their eardrums with music louder than a jet engine, and you think they have common sense?

But, I'm telling you, WE NEED BUTTONS!! Cooljunkie buttons! Not cheap junk, but a nice cloisonne pin that just has a CJ die-cut or something. It'd make meeting people SO much easier.

Guest LeVeL

This coming from Mr "I party on another level". :P

Its a joke C....tell me if someone came up to you and said, " Hey You Junkie", whatwould you say?

Guest JMT

from the board here.... i begun hanging with "ddg" regularly, "Level" when im in miami, "trancelator" occasionally, "apotheosis" a couple times, "crzyc" occasionally, if we happen to cross paths since shes all over map.

Guest trancelator

Let's see...I've hung out with JMT, ddg, apotheosis, levelistic and CrzyC. Thru Carisa I met pod, bling, arturo, mdamon and some others I can't remember (it's literally a blur). Oh yeah, and I recently met coach. This Sat @ Knuckles looks like it has great potential for meeting lots of other junkies. I'll see you all there! ;D :D

Guest ddg

lets see....ive met jmt, lap and her boy(who just happen to be my parents..lol), level, crazyc, apotheosis, trancelator, pod, turbo, lisaloca, bling, arturo, fairydust, mirza, mura, koky, leo....prob some others that i cant remember right now...all cool peeps...

renzo too!!

Guest r3nz0

lets see....ive met jmt, lap and her boy(who just happen to be my parents..lol), level, crazyc, apotheosis, trancelator, pod, turbo, lisaloca, bling, arturo, fairydust, mirza, mura, koky, leo....prob some others that i cant remember right now...all cool peeps...

You've met me too. :P

Guest lyrik

I try to stay away from people off the boards as much as possible...talking to you freaks online is one thing, being seen in public is another....especially that CrzyB chick...she gets all silly in public and I have an image to up hold. Plus none of you can hang anyways...its always..."not another shot of tequila" and "you're drinking two beers at once" or "hey thats my drink" but my personal favorite...."whats that white stuff on your nose". :P