Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for forum junkies

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest bcnjunkie

lyric ;D ;D ;D you did steal my drink ! and I knew what that white stuff was, you were baking cookies ! ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

lyric ;D ;D ;D you did steal my drink ! and I knew what that white stuff was, you where baking cookies ! ;D ;D ;D

Damn it Jorge I kept telling you when you place a drink down in front of me I just assume you have bought it for me....after the first 3 drinks I would have thought you would have gotten the point.

I love baking cookies...I carry an easy bake oven in the trunk in case of emergency cookie withdrawals . 8)

Guest bcnjunkie

lyric ;D ;D ;D you did steal my drink ! and I knew what that white stuff was, you where baking cookies ! ;D ;D ;D

Damn it Jorge I kept telling you when you place a drink down in front of me I just assume you have bought it for me....after the first 3 drinks I would have thought you would have gotten the point.

I love baking cookies...I carry an easy bake oven in the trunk in case of emergency cookie withdrawals . 8)

is that what that was underneath the decks ?!

Guest lyrik

Why yes...yes it was....eat a cookie then dig into the record bag......eat a cookie dig in the bag . Have to remember in that order...last time I ate a record and spun a cookie.

Guest bcnjunkie

Why yes...yes it was....eat a cookie then dig into the record bag......eat a cookie dig in the bag . Have to remember in that order...last time I ate a record and spun a cookie.

;D ;D ;D

Guest web_norah

I try to stay away from people off the boards as much as possible...talking to you freaks online is one thing, being seen in public is another....especially that CrzyB chick...she gets all silly in public and I have an image to up hold. Plus none of you can hang anyways...its always..."not another shot of tequila" and "you're drinking two beers at once" or "hey thats my drink" but my personal favorite...."whats that white stuff on your nose". :P

thats funny Lyrik.... :)

but on a personal note, i hang out with my friends and those i count with just about one hand. it is great to meet up people on boards and what not, but friends you've had for a while is a totally different story

about myspace and virtual freakiness, you guys should read this

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/current/feature.html

Guest antonio

As for me (San Juan Junkie):

Ive had the chance to meet a couple of people from the boards and even party a little bit with them, this was all thanks to Crazy C, who introduced me to everyone.

Apart from Nick, Sarah, Ryan(techjunkie), Dan (pod), I've had the opportunity to meet Shannon (interviewjunkie), Christina (hardly diabolical), Demo, Web_Norah, 240 Turbo (with who I partied @ Space for two Saturdays in a row), Bling, LisaLoca, Vaughan, House-Kitty, Andrew Chibale, DJ Bruno.

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, but anyways I travel to Miami a lot and I hope to keep meeting more junkies everytime.

My next weekend in town will be for Steve Lawler!!