Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has this ever happened to you (hispanics)

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest Clarisa

Man, I can relate. I was at Ultra Fest 5 and a couple came up to me and asked for some gum. I hesitated to answer because I was thinking where I put the darn things. She then, as I was thinking, asked her non-speaking boyfriend how do you ask for gum in english. I immediately jumped out of my thought and told her I understood what you said I was just thinking where I'd put the gum. Well to make it short I never gave her any gum.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

well, I have to admit, I know the southerners can't stand us, however, we have customers from Tenesse, Georgia, Alabama that reside in Palm Beach that simply have great manners. Believe it or not, the Northeasteners (and Canadians) are the most obnoxious ones. For the most part, the wealthy southerners are so educated (not only in manners but they know about food, wine, art and are very worldly). They may not like us but they're a pleasure to work for, very civilized.

Believe it or not, you might be way 2 stupid to be allowed to travel north of Dade. I am a Southerner (of sorts) and while my countrymen to the north are much more direct and sometimes mislabeled as "obnoxious" - Southerners are much less tolerant of EuroTrash like you. They just won't say it to your face.

Someone once told me that a true southerner "will insult you and have you thank them afterwards". The southerners were probably making fun of your EuroHispanicTrashlookin ass the entire time.... and I bet you were very polite. Nice!

At least the Northerners are honest on where they stand.

Guest bcnjunkie

see what I mean ? my northeasterner crowd observation is not without premise !, and I found their ambassador ! too funny.

i have NEVER had a racist moment...maybe b/c i look like a damn gringo...btw Saleen is talking out his ass...ask him about the new grill he bought...LOL...ghetto!!!

hey, it wouldn't fit on my balcony, now it does, NO SOUP FOR MATAS!!!!!!!!

I had a brand new sick one, but I tossed it out, it def wouldn't of fit.

but great news....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4302747534&category=20632&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1

I won my ronco last night!!!!!!!

BIG PIMIPING!

Guest guyman1966

What, is he cookin' up ribs and fried chicken?

Ribs give me the itis.

saleen's new "used" grill is the most Ghetto I have ever seen. Its once step above taking an empty metal barrel and cutting it in half. The fact that he got it for free makes it 10 times worse. I gave him a spare gas tank that I had, but I will not be present for any BBQ's there. I think the entire place is going to blow!

Guest pod

Those guidos look like bloody coonts.

I'd be embarassed to be those people, much less be photographed that way.

Its once step above taking an empty metal barrel and cutting it in half. The fact that he got it for free makes it 10 times worse. I gave him a spare gas tank that I had, but I will not be present for any BBQ's there. I think the entire place is going to blow!

LMAO

Guest LeVeL

exhibit #1

DSCN0921.jpg

exhibit #2

may17deko%20078.jpeg

any comments?

talk about the so called trash

LOL.....I can see it now......pumping their fist and jumping up and down. Too funny ;D

Guest web_norah

yeah them coonts

next time someone wants to throw blows about

euro trash or being third class

i suggest you have something to redeem yourself

cos those NJ pictures are all over the place

and by the thousands

i want to know why these men wax their eyebrows?

Guest LeVeL

Yeah that shit is gay.....they wax their eyebrows and they shave their hairy chest and back. That guy in the first pick got his eyebrows shaved so thin its ridiculous.

So Saleen do you shave your eyebrows too since you represent New Jersey so much......come on spaghetti boy say the truth?

the guy on the right is big serge, not only an old school promoter, and friend of all the big djs, including mr oscar g, he runs by far the best events during the wmc, nyc, and nj shore, and i'im sure he's done the hamptons aswell. When a tiny nj club wants to book morillo, morillo laughs, but when big serge comes knocking, morillo does it along with roger sanchez. We mock at what we don't know, that man has done more for the club scene than every person you fockers know. He's personaly responsible for booking, Rivera, oscar g, and i'm working on him, so he'll book Roland.

Also the other guy in that pic is anthony, the owner of njguido.com, you may laugh, but he's a sharp guy, whos make lots of money promoting the very seen, you morons are into. He's done a lot for small time djs, clubs, the scene, and even the music industry.

I met him on occasion, and he's a great guy, and even the major newspapers have done bios on him.

school is over, and for that cunty norah at all the nyc parties, way back in nyc, like the orginal factory, it was Serges party.

The biggest pool time pary at the wmc was with serge aswell.

school is over, now I have a sub to eat.

Guest bcnjunkie

yo guyman ! what you posted is exactly what I said, except you didn't read. I said "I KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE US", but it's true they're a pleasure to work for and they're very polite and very educated.

Guest bcnjunkie

the guy on the right is big serge, not only an old school promoter, and friend of all the big djs, including mr oscar g, he runs by far the best events during the wmc, nyc, and nj shore, and i'im sure he's done the hamptons aswell. When a tiny nj club wants to book morillo, morillo laughs, but when big serge comes knocking, morillo does it along with roger sanchez. We mock at what we don't know, that man has done more for the club scene than every person you fockers know. He's personaly responsible for booking, Rivera, oscar g, and i'm working on him, so he'll book Roland.

Also the other guy in that pic is anthony, the owner of njguido.com, you may laugh, but he's a sharp guy, whos make lots of money promoting the very seen, you morons are into. He's done a lot for small time djs, clubs, the scene, and even the music industry.

I met him on occasion, and he's a great guy, and even the major newspapers have done bios on him.

school is over, and for that cunty norah at all the nyc parties, way back in nyc, like the orginal factory, it was Serges party.

The biggest pool time pary at the wmc was with serge aswell.

school is over, now I have a sub to eat.

still trash ! no matter how you paint it ! the waxed eyebrows is the funniest

Guest guyman1966

yo guyman ! what you posted is exactly what I said, except you didn't read. I said "I KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE US", but it's true they're a pleasure to work for and they're very polite and very educated.

Your missing my point - they might be polite, and you might understand that they don't like you, but no matter how polite - they really HATE, HATE, HATE you. Where as, I call you EuroTrash (and I mean it) but I don't hate you. But at least I say it upfront.

One more thing NORA - whats up with the girl on the left? Looks like she's opened to many beers with her teeth.

Guest web_norah

i dont know whats up with her teeth,

she looks like she is g-oud though

yeah all of them look sharp as a knive ::)

who cares what djs they book, they still look like tools!!

and for the record, i wouldnt be caught dead at a SF party

MTV I am a Clubber , what an honorary mention ::)

if they are such winners why dont they have real jobs?

NJguido doesnt sound like a winning place of employment

i dont know whats up with her teeth,

she looks like she is g-oud though

yeah all of them look sharp as a knive ::)

who cares what djs they book, they still look like tools!!

and for the record, i wouldnt be caught dead at a SF party

MTV I am a Clubber , what an honorary mention ::)

if they are such winners why dont they have real jobs?

NJguido doesnt sound like a winning place of employment

ok then, post your pic, if ya don't, you can't hate on those girls..