Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azekaban

Bling

Guest ddg

i dont read the books..cuz i really dont like to read...lol..but the first two movies are pretty solid...looking forward to the 3rd ;)

Guest joeygk

they're way too long. I don't get how kids can sit thru them, I can barely last 90 minutes.....the last film was almost 3 hours. Brevity is a virtue.

Guest joeygk
I can't wait for the Chronicles of Narnia to be made into movies - am curious to see how those come off.

they're making that into a film? the lion, the witch & the wardrobe was awesome, but some of the others like Prince Caspian were kinda stupid.

I hate it when they make books I love into films b/c they always are all wrong from what I pictured in my head. Does that make any sense? They're filming a movie version of my fav book ever "confederacy of dunces" and they cast Will Farrell as Ignatius --- so not even close.

sorry to go off topic there --- back on topic - the prisoner of azekban--- From what people tell me though, this is best from the Harry Potter Series.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest durrtylexx

I'm a huge Harry Potter geek, the movies are never as good as the books. I can't wait to see the flick ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

i think myself and carisa are brother and sister or something we like all the same stuff

american idol, harry potter..... etc

;D

bling, you look just like harry potter, no wonder you like the movies so much... ;D

Guest JMT

i think myself and carisa are brother and sister or something we like all the same stuff

american idol, harry potter..... etc

;D

bling, you look just like harry potter, no wonder you like the movies so much... ;D

LOL

Guest ddg

just checked it out...very good...def a lot darker than the two previous ones...ending kinda upset me....but overall a good movie...i heard that in the next book, harry gets his ass handed to him...woohoo... 8)

Guest saintjohn

deb and i saw it thursday night (one minute after midnight, actually) at the amc aventura 24. hardcore fans of all ages in attendance, of course, but it was a generally older audience than i had expected (due to the hour, i imagine). we ran into one of deb's former colleagues from the university of miami english department - his daughter was wearing a custom "hagrid is my bitch" t-shirt.

the movie, btw, is the best of the series so far. gary oldman always rocks.

Guest LeVeL

Dam Cosmigonon......LOL ;D

Guest LeVeL

lesbos.jpg

Yup I have to agree with you there Pod......this is one Harry Potter movie, I wont definetely miss

Guest sarahcj

I just saw it too, it was really good, very dark with lots of great acting talent in there.

I hear that the director had it in his contract that he wouldn't swear in front of the younger actors, so he ended up swearing in Spanish - which they of course all learned.....