Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come to Boston for Memorial Day...

Whilst I adore y'all that are going to boston, im done seeing Armin. Also, I prefer beaches and BBQ's for mem day....gotta get out of the city....

but im nervous.....

because my close friends are all going to be away--you guys in boston, jamie and all them are flying down to Tampa, and my NOLA boys will be in London-

:-\

even my family will be traveling down to FL.

and aryn will be here with her foreign lover. Im not sticking around and tagging along that.

:'(

Whilst I adore y'all that are going to boston, im done seeing Armin. Also, I prefer beaches and BBQ's for mem day....gotta get out of the city....

but im nervous.....

because my close friends are all going to be away--you guys in boston, jamie and all them are flying down to Tampa, and my NOLA boys will be in London-

and aryn will be here with her foreign lover. Im not sticking around and tagging along that.

COME TO MIAMI!!! ;D

Dam I wish i was back in Boston right now, well for Armin and to see a red sox game and get the hell out of there!!!

;D

Guest joeygk

but im nervous.....

and i'm gonna be in Chicago! ;D