Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your dream vacation?

Guest Rocket

Guest Rocket

I believe you, it was bit over the top at time's, but we went out with some local girl's to some club's no one tried to sell us anything. I think they sit outside of resorts waiting to see some tourist's.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fairyDust

i dont think i look touristy in jamaica......RUDEBOYYYYY!!!

oh of course you don't!..you blend right in..lol

the two places ive been ahve been bahamas and cozumel and neither i would consider dream vacations.

though the ruins in cozumel were breathtaking : but man so sad even the dogs are starving in that city :(

Guest durrtylexx

Dude I thought about it and a Dream Vacation would be for me to go to Germany, for the World Cup in 2 years!!! ;D I'll go to the final and drink my ass off with people from all over the world.Wow that would be awesome!!! ;D

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

I work with Englishmen/women...Nickjunkie is a retired hooligan and it rubbed off on me. ;D

;)

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Going back in 98, france...

i was touring there with friends and some of them were inglish doc....i was shocked to see what they were capable of..................in school they just seemed angry b*****s............... but yeah.... there was no happy end.... :-[

I work with Englishmen/women...Nickjunkie is a retired hooligan and it rubbed off on me. ;D

i want to go just for the fact alone it's socially acceptable to throw steel-tip darts at other people.

i'm an avid dart player, by the way. anyone else??? ;D