Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto@Virgin Records June 18

Bling

Tiësto@Virgin Mega - Sunset Place

June 18, 2004

Cut The Line At Tiesto's Gig

To celebrate the release of Tiesto's new CD, Just Be, the #1 DJ will give you a pass allowing you to cut the line for his live set at Space (you must already have a ticket to the gig, though). Simply buy the CD at the Miami Megastore to get the front-of-line wristband. Quantities are limited. Tiesto Just Be is available June 1.

in store signing!!!!!!!!!!!

AS posted by Arturo on TA

Guest trancelator

Last year PVD was there and he dj'd for an hour and then signed autographs for another hour. I think it went from 6 to 8. In worst case, just call the store on the day of the signing.

Guest LeVeL

Tiësto@Virgin Mega - Sunset Place

June 18, 2004

Cut The Line At Tiesto's Gig

To celebrate the release of Tiesto's new CD, Just Be, the #1 DJ will give you a pass allowing you to cut the line for his live set at Space (you must already have a ticket to the gig, though). Simply buy the CD at the Miami Megastore to get the front-of-line wristband. Quantities are limited. Tiesto Just Be is available June 1.

in store signing!!!!!!!!!!!

AS posted by Arturo on TA

I dont need no wristband to cut the line....I do that all the time anyways....but it would be cool to get him to sign my vinyl of Gouryella-Tenshi.

Guest LeVeL

if the us was ever going to get struck by a suicide bomber, this is the time and place for it to happen, I can only hope.

LOL.......what has Trance and Tiesto done to you, to make you say things like that. Dont you know that Bling and damon would be there......horrible thing to say...horrible

Guest LeVeL

STFU Nick...Ill be there too! :P :'(

I guess I'll see you in heaven sweety :P, Saleen is calling Alqaeda as we speak

if the us was ever going to get struck by a suicide bomber, this is the time and place for it to happen, I can only hope.

you are a foul, foul person

Well why didn't we cross the 38th Parallel, and push those rice-eaters back to the great wall of China and take it apart brick by brick, and NUKE THEM BACK INTO A FUCKIN' COMMIE STONE-AGED LITTER?! How come?

Tell me why! SAY IT! SAY IT!

Well why didn't we cross the 38th Parallel, and push those rice-eaters back to the great wall of China and take it apart brick by brick, and NUKE THEM BACK INTO A FUCKIN' COMMIE STONE-AGED LITTER?! How come?

you're not gonna call me euro-trash, are you?

about 99.99999% of china didn't even know they were in a war.

and besides...what the hell does this have to do with ANYTHING??? are you drunk?

you're not gonna call me euro-trash, are you?

about 99.99999% of china didn't even know they were in a war.

and besides...what the hell does this have to do with ANYTHING??? are you drunk?

this fly right over your head. someone on here will get it.