Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me but didn't the weekend come sooner than expected this week

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay over this past week I have been one day back, thinking that Tuesday was actually Monday. Now out of a sudden its Friday and I haven't even felt the work week. I wish all weeks can be like this, usually weekdays drag and weekends go by too fats to enjoy them. Am I the only one that has experienced this unexpected trauma, yesterday I went out drinking thinking that yesterday was wednesday.......next thing I know its fucking friday and the weekend is here....lol ;D

a family friend of mine, he worked for verizon in nyc for 30 years, just retired, but he got like 3 weeks paid vacation a year plus sick days, so from sept to june, he wouldn't take any days off, then in the summer, he would take off every friday for the whole summer. I think it's a brillant move especially living in nj where the weather is only good for 4 months.

Guest LeVeL

I agree it is a brilliant move because he would shorten the work-week during the whole summer. Plus he would have a 3 day weekendso hes a smart man from my point of view.

Guest Clarisa

Just when I thought no more party until the next the time. That next time is tomorrow. That was too quick. Para mi beinvenida la fiesta ;D