Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Lawler@Space

Bling

Guest zero

man i dont know about some reviews but lawlers mainroom set wasnt that bad just like levelistic said he didnt overwhelm us and he dropped it nasty in the patio and think he's a great dj and he was brilliant throughout the whole night.... og played great also but i was never disappointed in lawler's set.

Great to see levelistic.... bling(great review).... and carisa (where have you been havent seen you before saturday in a long time?)

also does anyone know if the set can be downloaded somewhere?

And last but not least Koky's brother, I forgot his name but he was cool as fuck.

you're still a fucking moron !!

;D ;D :P :P

You still dont know nothing......to come here and say something like that with you not even going yourself, hearing it from word of mouth. You have to be there to tally criticize the venue and the DJ. Better luck next time buddy....

First off, you are an illiterate and uneducated excuse for a music connaisseur... so take a moment to think about this fighting69.gif.

Now that I got that out of the way, just the fact that you go to Space tells me that you don't know jack shit about house music. so I will not waste any time dealing with your grammatically incorrect rubbish, you tool.gif. And finally, I do not need to waste an entire night of my life having to tolerate rude bouncers and bartenders only to have to listen to tourist trap noise!!!

Guest LeVeL

First off, you are an illiterate and uneducated excuse for a music connaisseur... so take a moment to think about this fighting69.gif.

Now that I got that out of the way, just the fact that you go to Space tells me that you don't know jack shit about house music. so I will not waste any time dealing with your grammatically incorrect rubbish, you tool.gif. And finally, I do not need to waste an entire night of my life having to tolerate rude bouncers and bartenders only to have to listen to tourist trap noise!!!

hey Silly boy.....stop making an ass of yourself again and stop talking shit. You weren't there for the night so your stupid critic remarks House music dont make no sense. Take them smileys and shove it where the sun dont shine...bitch boy

Guest antonio

Break it up guys.....................I'll have the last word: Lawler rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

I was too fucked up to remember anything. :-X :-X Well I recall meeting some new cooljunkies, but don't remember who exactly. Thanks to my good friends that kept on shoving drinks down my throat all night. ;) ;) Level you're one of them, guilty as charged. you're like the only one I can remember getting a drink from.LOL. but you contributed heavily to TURBO's intoxication.lol. ;) that 151 put me on my ass, that's why I had to sit in the VIP, I couldn't move. But hey, there's always a next time.