Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has CracyC invented...

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Come on we all know carisa doesn't do drugs...shes a saint not a sinner...the girl is just high on life. I guess she buys a 24 pack of Red Bull and drinks it up during her week. There are so many other ways a human being can stay up and do their thing. The only fucked up thing is that when you get odd you will see the results then.

Hey Level...do yourself a favor and shut your mouth before your get bitchslapped...beotch!!! LOL!

Actually, I am the type of person that THRIVES off the company of great people and the beats of great music. I dont think there has ever been a time that I wanted to go home early (unless there was drama).

I admit, I have my share of "colorful" moments and sometimes I stay on the Space patio waaay too long but really, its just so I can sober up and make that 45 minute drive home without killing myself or anyone else.

BTW...Saleen..its spelled CRZYC! :P

;D ;D ;D

Guest Clarisa

You know that the human body can sleep 4 hours and still wake up refreshed and invigorated. Not to say some people are the exception and I have personally tried the study on my myself and fellow friends.

You know that the human body can sleep 4 hours and still wake up refreshed and invigorated. Not to say some people are the exception and I have personally tried the study on my myself and fellow friends.

not me. i'm a lazy bastard. 9 hours or i'm a waste of space.

Guest Clarisa

not me. i'm a lazy bastard. 9 hours or i'm a waste of space.

What a lazy ass!! 9hours?! That's a waste of time.

Guest LeVeL

You know today I am only on 3 and half hours of sleep, so what your saying is a complete fact.

Guest Clarisa

You know today I am only on 3 and half hours of sleep, so what your saying is a complete fact.

Yes, I have tested it myself along with other people I know. To get a little more in depth. If you sleep at 4 hour intervals the body rests better than sleeping from 5-7 or 9+ hours. Sleeping more hours than you should doesn't necessarily make the mind and body more rested.

Yes, I have tested it myself along with other people I know. To get a little more in depth. If you sleep at 4 hour intervals the body rests better than sleeping from 5-7 or 9+ hours. Sleeping more hours than you should doesn't necessarily make the mind and body more rested.

that was an episode of seinfeld. and as i recall, it didn't work out so well. i don't think the human body was built that way. we sleep at night, function during the day (in theory, of course!).

yippee....my 1000th post! ;D

Guest antonio

By doing YOGA, your body can rest for only 3 hours and then you wake up fully energized. Believe me, you literally junp out of bed like new.

The main reason is that through breathing and meditation excercises, your body can enter into a a state of deep sleep that you can't achieve when you don't.

Shallow sleeping and restlesness is the main reason the body needs 8 hours of rest.

Guest pod

I don't bother with yoga. I just drink myself senseless every night and wake up refreshed...pissed off too.

Guest antonio

LOL ;D

Are you sure you actually wake up off bed like new..........or do you just fall off bed and let the ground wake you up like new? ;D

I do yoga, alot of hot bitches in there with big tits, pretty interesting site with a girl with 38DD, doing the spread, and Pod is a 24/7 irish drunk, thats why i luv the kid, feels like home!!!