Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fourth of July Blast with PVD!

Guest globalgirl

Guest globalgirl

Party 93.1 FM presents Fourth Of July Blast 3.0!

Once again, this event will be held at Peacock Park in Cocoanut Grove and is open to all ages. The event begins at 3 p.m. and will continue well into the night with a fireworks show at sunset. This is a free event so be sure to get there early, as it will get crowded fast.

Some of this years featured artists will be Paul Van Dyk, ATB, Motorcycle, Murk, Markus Schulz and Edgar V!

You can find more info on Party’s website at www.party931.com

Guest LeVeL

Hopefully no fights break out. I hate party poopers >:(

Girl this isn't no Hip Hop or Reggae concert, the only way a fight would break out is if Saleen goes and he gets bum rushed by all the Tranceaddicts.

Guest LeVeL

I hope George Acosta doesn't back out of this event...because I want to hear some hard-trance all this house gots me with a headache already.

Guest Clarisa

I go to other events in which HIP HOP is not what is played and a fight breaks out. Goodness I said HOPE.

Guest LeVeL

Hmmmmmmmmmm not a bad idea level!!!

You know I got a guy here who works with me....I can tell him to design a flyer saying that Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderon, Danny Tsettos, and Jonathan Peters will be playing at an undisclosed location just for one night only together. And post it on cooljunkie and have Saleen see it and trick him to going to an Edgar V event instead.

That shit would be funny as fuck...cause he would see Bling, Damon w/ whistle, Koky ect. and all the other people that hate his guts.

I went last year and no fights broke out. They had one of the best fireworks show I've seen in a while. It was pretty cool.

To Levelistic:

George Acosta play hard trance?

I hope he does, but if he drops the Jon Secada remix we are in trouble. ???

Guest LeVeL

in my conquest in the club world, not one person has ever come up to me to step to the plate, so even if they hate me, they are all pussys..

I would step up to you.......and we can do mano at mno but I dont dislike you....you are actually an okay fun guy from my standpoint.

Guest LeVeL

Whats funny to me is that some people take your post and some bashes to seriously. I remember when I first started posting some people hated my guts and sometimes people forget that its just a forum.