Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING TONIGHT?

240turbo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0
Dude, you're my hero. I worship the ground you walk on. Please, please...help me be as cool as you!!!!!!

Rick, you're embarrassing yourself again.

Ok, I'll help you--just stop begging. 7_5_131.gif

Guest r3nz0

Ok pal, let's stop the thread jacking, let other people tell us where they're going tonight you prick. lol :P

I was just getting started. 4_9_8.gif

i'm going to nerve then ... NV afterhours...The Gym...The beach....smoke some mo crack....Crobar sat.....space afterhours.....nikki beach......creek hotel.....and back to Nerve.....again..

Damn I thought I was bad... Ladies and gents, we have a new undisputed Crackhead!!!! :P :P :P

Guest Cosmigonon

i'm going to nerve then ... NV afterhours...The Gym...The beach....smoke some mo crack....Crobar sat.....space afterhours.....nikki beach......creek hotel.....and back to Nerve.....again..

Damn I thought I was bad... Ladies and gents, we have a new undisputed Crackhead!!!! :P :P :P

LMFAO!!! ;D

I used to do the same thing :-[

Guest LeVeL

I dont know what I am going to do yet...but if I do go out, I am going to have to limit myself because I work at 9am tomorrow morning.

I dont know what I am going to do yet...but if I do go out, I am going to have to limit myself because I work at 9am tomorrow morning.

No big deal, just do it hardcore style,go to NV afterhours leave at 8am and go to work. :o :o :o

u weak ****, i've been to space knowing that i have to work next day at 10am ....

u wanna go out ? then you go out ... no excuses ..

Level, that's a fight man, i'll bring the gloves....Let's set center ring at nerve. ;)

Guest LeVeL

Level, that's a fight man, i'll bring the gloves....Let's set center ring at nerve. ;)

Yo thats what I'm saying Rick,Andrew trying me....look at that......lol

Yo we can do this without the gloves.......or we can slap fight. That way Andrew can have a make-over for the weekend ;D...lol

he is not up for the challenge .. :D

OHHHHH, ladies and gents and that's another one below the belt by Andrew Chibale, will Levelistic strike back? stay tuned :P

Yes ladies and gents and there goes Levelistic with a devastating blow to the chin........ but wait here comes andrew with an........oops there goes level with another blow, this time to the ribs.....oooooooohhhh that must have hurt.. Now andrew is steaming mad......let's see what happens..