Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you order at the bar?

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay...my alchoholics, what do you usually order when you go out to a club, bar, what is your signature drink that defines you?

For me....whenever I drink I go hard so...I order Hennessy and Aliza mixed together. Or I get my signature Jack Daniels on the rocks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx
I order Hennessy and Aliza mixed together

isnt that called Thug passion ;D I like a little hen rock with a splash of coke myself.But I prefer Kettle and tonic or Chivas on the rocks.If I'm drinking Martini's I'll have a durrrty martini yummmy with extra olives... ;D As far as shots I like a nice chilled shot of Yager. 8) If I'm drinking beer I like Heineken or Tuchor.If I'm eating candy I'll drink h20. :P

Really depends on my mood. I'm a Gin, Scotch and Bourbon guy. If i'm just chillin, i'll have either a Tanqueray 10 and tonic, Bombay Sapphire and tonic, Dewars and a splash of ginger, Johnnie Black with a splash of coke, Jack Daniels or Jim with coke, 7&7. Or if i'm in a hardcore mood, and want to get wrecked fast i'll take Bacardi 151 straight with a coke chaser. Good enough? Sorry but I just can't do chick drinks, they make me sick the next day. Too much sugar. ;)

Guest antonio

JAGER: shot, mixed with Malibu and pineapple juice, or mixed with Southern Comfort and pineapple juice

JOHNNIE WALKER BLACK: on the rocks, or mixed with Perrier

Guest chillin-chillin

Kettle One & 7up, Kettle One Dirty Martini ( Only once & a while now....I like to remember what happened the night before ) SoCo on the rox and Cider if available. For brews heineken.

Guest tac13081

Nah dude....ive gotten tired of that lemonie flavor.....

for brew......you cant go wrong with Heineken

Guest snipper

Tequilla & OJ or anything that taste Peachy. This is a great drink, Peach Banger (Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Pineapple juice).

Guest antonio

Nah dude....ive gotten tired of that lemonie flavor.....

for brew......you cant go wrong with Heineken

Believe me that @ Space or Privilege's Patios on Sunday morning and afternoon, when the sun hits you in the head.........there's nothing better than a good lemonie Corona............and your shades of course 8)