Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to Tiesto!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Markus Schulz is returning to space and opening for Tiesto, omg!!!

Awesome! Cant wait to see you all. Carisa, level, my people, im sorry i havent been responding to things- I was away for so long and it is happening again- i am very eager to get down to miami and im looking forward to it....yet ive got so much bs to do in the meantime-- it's weighing me down- so i'll be glad to take a much needed break to come down to Miami-- Right now i feel run down and am cynical about the weather- i was just in the south this week for work and the weather was terrible! Say it isnt so in miami, please.

anyway, sorry for the cynicism. im totally amped to come down, and im glad that markus is opening, that's great news!

C- let's talk this week, we obv need to get together right away- Id like for us to try to go together- if possible, i hate meeting in clubs.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C- let's talk this week, we obv need to get together right away- Id like for us to try to go together- if possible, i hate meeting in clubs.

I have Friday opff from work so let me know if you need a ride from the airport...we will DEF mmet up before club time!!!

AND YEAH MARKUS!!!!

Guest r3nz0
Awesome! Cant wait to see you all. Carisa, level, my people, im sorry i havent been responding to things- I was away for so long and it is happening again- i am very eager to get down to miami and im looking forward to it....yet ive got so much bs to do in the meantime-- it's weighing me down- so i'll be glad to take a much needed break to come down to Miami-- Right now i feel run down and am cynical about the weather- i was just in the south this week for work and the weather was terrible! Say it isnt so in miami, please.

anyway, sorry for the cynicism. im totally amped to come down, and im glad that markus is opening, that's great news!

Evan, reschedule your flight for another day.

I won't be in Space this Friday. :P ;D

Evan, reschedule your flight for another day.

I won't be in Space this Friday. :P ;D

that's unfortunate...though not to worry....im down several times a year-

where will you be?

Carisa, ill call you this week to discuss! xo

Guest xbbdc

main room

10 - 1 - markus schulz

1 - 6 - tiesto

6 - close - markus schulz

terrace

5 - 10 - roland

10 - close - cue

us ta's have been waiting for a nite like this for quite a while! well since ferry actually :P anywho itS GONNA BE A FREAKIN BLAST!!!!!11 see u all there.

Guest nickjunkie

Some friendly free advice:

1. Make sure you have tickets - if you're walking up you're gonna wait and pay big.

2. Even with tickets arrive early - we've sold a HUGE number of tickets now and it looks like they'll sell out by tomorrow.

Guest pod

They may hold the door if the fire marshal deems the place is at capacity, but if you have presales, there's no reason why they shouldn't let you in.

Then again, that applies for any club, the fire marshal can demand they hold the door if the place is full. Don't blame them either...I'd rather wait 20 minutes and get some people out then be tossed into the sardine can.

Guest nickjunkie

We are selling them, but this isn't a sales pitch - it really is almost sold out and the number of tickets sold is massive. You'll get in as long as you have a ticket, but I would advise arriving before 1 just to be safe.

i have a real good feeling this will be the last time i see tiesto. it'll be my 5th time, and i'm actually quite reluctant to go this time, but i'm sure it'll be a great time. my music tastes have evolved in a different direction than tiesto's music has. but for one last hurrah, this'll be a helluva night/morning!

Guest LeVeL

Okay I got my tickets on Groovetickets.com and I got them a little cheaper then getting them on cooljunkie. The tickets are $40.00 people so pay up now before you get shut out the door.

i have a real good feeling this will be the last time i see tiesto. it'll be my 5th time, and i'm actually quite reluctant to go this time, but i'm sure it'll be a great time. my music tastes have evolved in a different direction than tiesto's music has. but for one last hurrah, this'll be a helluva night/morning!

these are my exact sentiments too!

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I feel you, I am done from seeing PVD at a club, i might see him at the 4th of July but other than that I am done also. I think its too much money to pay to go see any DJ.

Yeah I feel you, I am done from seeing PVD at a club, i might see him at the 4th of July but other than that I am done also. I think its too much money to pay to go see any DJ.

yup. i dont even think im going to go see pvd here in Central park (didnt go last year either) . I cant take the 18+ and im feeling way more of the sander k, sasha and nick warren sounds nowadays---

still love the 80's electro that ferry is doing, though. 8)

Guest LeVeL

How the hell, Carisa your a scam.....how the hell did you pay 27 and I pay 40, wow theyincreased the tickets pretty quick. from one day to the next. :-X