Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to Tiesto!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

I just can't fight the feeling. This is going to be epic...OMFG I can't wait....I will die!

Are you sure your not Bling overthere.

Guest lyrik

I just can't fight the feeling. This is going to be epic...OMFG I can't wait....I will die!

Bling, please logoff Lyrik.

No way this is me all the way...I am convinced now....who knows why I have never done this sooner. A life full of regrets that I will now have to make up for...what time does he go on and does anybody know if he will be standing on the turntables again....I still need that one perfect pose to hang from my ceiling so when I look up as I lay down in bed I can see the one and only and have sweet dreams.

Guest lyrik

Had to change it up on ya a bit...gotta keep the "T" fresh!

This is too funny lust4trance.com. He even changed his sig ;D

Am I getting ahead of myself?

Guest lyrik

Im glad us trance lovers have a sense of humor. ;D

Yeah me too...thank God I don't take anything those reject housers have to say too literally...it most certainly will be so fresh to hear my man Tiesto...the 4/4 really starts to bug the crap out of me....do you think damon would be upset if I brought my whistle...don't want to steal any of his thunder you know.

Guest JasenAlexander

Friday could not come soon enough for Tiesto to visit Miami again this year. With the release of his album, he is on a roll touring the world. He's been to Vietnam, Phillipines, South America, Australia, every where...in only a matter of months. His flight schedule rivals most airline pilots.

With his return to Space, the place will be packed...the line will wrap around the corner and inside will be a sauna...but he will magically create a high energy set with a lot of his recent productions and classics. The entire dancefloor will dance itself to exhaustion...

Its a shame that Space doen't recruit more world class trance talent...Tiesto's uplifting music selection and presence are just what the city of Miami needs.

I am excited to hear Forever Today, Rah - Pole Position (airbase mix), BT Forces of Gravity, Love Comes Again, and Strings for Adagio (Magikal Remake) live. ;D

Friday could not come soon enough for Tiesto to visit Miami again this year. With the release of his album, he is on a roll touring the world. He's been to Vietnam, Phillipines, South America, Australia, every where...in only a matter of months. His flight schedule rivals most airline pilots.

With his return to Space, the place will be packed...the line will wrap around the corner and inside will be a sauna...but he will magically create a high energy set with a lot of his recent productions and classics. The entire dancefloor will dance itself to exhaustion...

Its a shame that Space doen't recruit more world class trance talent...Tiesto's uplifting music selection and presence are just what the city of Miami needs.

I am excited to hear Forever Today, Rah - Pole Position (airbase mix), BT Forces of Gravity, Love Comes Again, and Strings for Adagio (Magikal Remake) live. ;D

yeah, yeah, yeah...just make sure you take my pic!!! ;)

omg adiago.......... omg forces of gravity...... i cant wait..............

Guest tranceman

Could not have said it any better, see you fri.

Guest JasenAlexander

With a name like Tranceman...you know what youre talking about! That says it all...Anyways, there's too much house talk in this forum! Gotta stick together broda man! 8)

just remember dude....you'll be working!