Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to Tiesto!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest nickjunkie

That why we always tell you guys to get them early - the prices rise rapidly close to the event.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

I got mine a few days ago when I saw Groovetickets posted that those prices were good until 8 pm Pacific (11:00 Eastern) last night. At least they are still available.

Guest LeVeL

I got mine a few days ago when I saw Groovetickets posted that those prices were good until 8 pm Pacific (11:00 Eastern) last night. At least they are still available.

good to rub it in, Trancelator...atleast the Lakers lost...lol

Guest JMT

i have a real good feeling this will be the last time i see tiesto. it'll be my 5th time, and i'm actually quite reluctant to go this time, but i'm sure it'll be a great time. my music tastes have evolved in a different direction than tiesto's music has. but for one last hurrah, this'll be a helluva night/morning!

im getting misty :'(

Guest LeVeL

stupid lakers ..

btw, i might actually show up to Space ;D ;D ;D

Your showing up to Space...no way...are you doing okay have you caught the fever or something. because I dont think Bruno or bellini are playing on Friday....lol ;D

Guest r3nz0
that's unfortunate...though not to worry....im down several times a year-

where will you be?

I'll be at Crobar. 8)

Guest LISALOCA

I'll probrably go to Space to see Tiesto. Don't know yet...I'm trying to rest from last weekend....Saunder's night kicked my ass.

Guest vaughan

OMFG... now I caught it!!! I have been hitting the gym three times a day to fight my way onto "the box" and hold up my "I'm WIth Bling Sign!"

I think it's killer you guys get all pumped up for the shit you like... better than the Deep House Snobs I associate with.

I do have one serious question... not a joke either... Why is it 18+??? Couldn't Tiesto pack the place with an all 21+ crowd? He always packs that place, didn't know it was 18+?!?!?

I do have one serious question... not a joke either... Why is it 18+??? Couldn't Tiesto pack the place with an all 21+ crowd? He always packs that place, didn't know it was 18+?!?!?

that's the million-dollar question. i'm really pissed off about this too. i was there last 4th of july, 21+, PACKED. wtf????

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I saw Tiesto for the first time in Panama 3 years ago and it was THE party of the year even for a Wednesday night, but that was when Trance was still a big thing. Saw him again last year 4th of July, and he rocked, but I think I'll pass this time, it's just too much money for a DJ, that's why I'll go see PVD for free.

Sander was the shit and it was only $20. I kinda think that eventually people wil start baclashing against Tiesto and PVD they way they do now woth Oakie, they're just getting bigger and bigger, but hey, that's just my opinion.

I f I had a whole lotta money I'd probably go to, but I just wish that everybody has a good time, and stop complaining about the 18+ thing, i'd be thrilled to have the chance to see so many young girls in a club that otherwise you'd have to wait at least a year to see when they're already damaged goods (j/k ;D). So enjoy!!!! 8)

Guest durrtylexx

I hope you guys have a good time.I wont be there.My little cousins are going with their glow sticks ready..lol..JK :P

Guest pod

From what I was told, the 18+ was to drum up presale ticket sales...apparently it worked. Presales are all out, and the VIPs are sold out throughout the club.

dan

Guest durrtylexx

From what I was told, the 18+ was to drum up presale ticket sales...apparently it worked. Presales are all out, and the VIPs are sold out throughout the club.

dan

Dam Tiesto draws a crowd.I respect him for that.$$$ Money talks bullsh*t walks...

Guest antonio

I hope you guys have a good time.I wont be there.My little cousins are going with their glow sticks ready..lol..JK :P

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D