Is Nikkis Still Good on Sunday?

LESjunkie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest demo909

urgh...Pate Rages party at privilege? pass on that

pearl on sundays is still a fun place to hang with a lot of locals and some decent tunes

Guest pod

urgh...Pate Rages party at privilege? pass on that

pearl on sundays is still a fun place to hang with a lot of locals and some decent tunes

No i mean the afternoon party...the evening party is the one you're thinking about.

Guest nickjunkie

Nah, it's a tourist hangout with mediocre music at best.

Hit up Privilege.

Dude, WTF are you talking about? :P Privilege cancelled both of those events, and telling someone to go there instead of Nikki's is nuts. Privilege is great for an evening event, but most visitors are looking for something like Nikki's when they come here on a Sunday afternoon.

Evan, go to Nikki's. Dan, stop telling visitors to go to bad parties.

Guest pod

My bad. I should keep up with these things. The Privilege afternoon party wasn't too bad at first, but I guess low visitor-ship canceled out that.

I usually don't pay attention to Sunday parties since I'm asleep at that time. I'm up till noon and have no desire to go to the Crack Hotel party, or anywhere else for that matter.

Guest web_norah

i'd agree with Nick and Demo, both Nikkis and Raleigh are great places to go hang esp for outta towners. i like the Raleigh's poolside vibe.......

Nah, it's a tourist hangout with mediocre music at best.

Hit up Privilege.

Dude, WTF are you talking about? :P Privilege cancelled both of those events, and telling someone to go there instead of Nikki's is nuts. Privilege is great for an evening event, but most visitors are looking for something like Nikki's when they come here on a Sunday afternoon.

Evan, go to Nikki's. Dan, stop telling visitors to go to bad parties.

Great post, Nick. :P

Thanx dan. douche bag :P jk

We'll try to check out the raleigh too. though we may just end up relaxing on the beach and then doing dinner- who knows. if no one else is going to nikkis or raleigh i dont want to go.

Guest bingo_the_clown

Why is it somebody just told me something about a Nikki's in... Hollywood? Some hotel?

Am I confused? I often am. ???

Guest bcnjunkie

Why is it somebody just told me something about a Nikki's in... Hollywood? Some hotel?

Am I confused? I often am. ???

Nikki Marina at the Diplomat in Hollywood, same conpcept but on the bay.

Guest LeVeL

So now we got two people who have the spaniard flag on cooljunkie. evan are you sure your not bingo_the clown

Guest bingo_the_clown

Yes, that's the one! From what I hear, the ratio of chicks to guys is sick, like 245:1. And high-quality, too. Thursday nights are the recommendation from the guy sitting 10 feet away from me.

What's with all the damn spaniards around here? Damn eurotrash scum! ;D

Guest bingo_the_clown

r u Krusty's cousin ? ;D

Krusty's my sister, actually... she's a little... disturbed... ;)

And I'm pretty sure that I'm not Evan. Not 100% sure, mind you, but like, 99.9% sure. Unless Evan is dreaming all of this, and I'm some kind of offshoot of his psyche... then I suppose it's possible that I'm Evan.

Besides, my flag looks much better than his. Shame on him for distorting The Ultimate Flag On Earth! ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

Yes, that's the one! From what I hear, the ratio of chicks to guys is sick, like 245:1. And high-quality, too. Thursday nights are the recommendation from the guy sitting 10 feet away from me.

What's with all the damn spaniards around here? Damn eurotrash scum! ;D

cheesy music but the chicks more than make up for it !

Guest LeVeL

Okay Bingo_The Clown your begining to actually posts like EV too. So I am now convinced who you really are and that is an

[move]IMPOSTER, MENTIROSO[/move]

Guest bingo_the_clown

Okay Bingo_The Clown your begining to actually posts like EV too. So I am now convinced who you really are and that is an

De impostor nada, 'quillo. Español y de mucha honra. Porque seamos todos un poco loco no quiere decir que no soy quien digo que soy. Y si no me creeis, preguntale a techjunkie... 8)

Guest bcnjunkie

De impostor nada, 'quillo. Español y de mucha honra. Porque seamos todos un poco loco no quiere decir que no soy quien digo que soy. Y si no me creeis, preguntale a techjunkie... 8)

hostia tio, Joder !