Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Nikkis Still Good on Sunday?

LESjunkie

Guest ddg

I went this Sunday and it sucked...I don't know what happened to the system..It was super low..i don't know if Pedro was even there. Every time I go to that place is slamming on Sundays.

they turned down the volume tons this past sunday....music was not that good, ..it wasnt pedro....some guy on there would cut the track off when it was done and then start another half the time.....it got crowded later...but it wasnt a typical nikki sunday....oh well..till next time

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

..... Sundays during the afternoon/early evening = Privilege and or Creek hotel pool party .

Sunday night = Nerve

:D

I totally agree. sunday afternoon there's nothing more relaxing than the Creek Hotel poolside party, where everybody in attendance gets their name on the guestlist for Nerve that night.

You don't even have to drive or walk that far, for the hotel is right on the same block as Nerve.

Last sunday I just didn't have the energy to go to Nerve, but that afternoon was one of the sweetest afternoons I've had in a long time. 8)

BTW, the party in the hotel goes until midnight, good drinks, children running around, nice people, sweet...

..... Sundays during the afternoon/early evening = Privilege and or Creek hotel pool party .

Sunday night = Nerve

I totally agree. sunday afternoon there's nothing more relaxing than the Creek Hotel poolside party, where everybody in attendance gets their name on the guestlist for Nerve that night.

You don't even have to drive or walk that far, for the hotel is right on the same block as Nerve.

Last sunday I just didn't have the energy to go to Nerve, but that afternoon was one of the sweetest afternoons I've had in a long time. 8)

BTW, the party in the hotel goes until midnight, good drinks, children running around, nice people, sweet...

u for got to mention the hot chicks by the pool

Guest Cosmigonon

Sunday night = Nerve

u for got to mention the hot chicks by the pool

shit, you're right!! :o ;D