Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those that were at Frankie Knuckles....

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

...and were asking about the track that John from X'ess threw done "Chicago Motherfuckaz". This has just been signed to doubledown records with the release to be coming out soon. The producer is Chris Santiago. Just an FYI ;)

funny story:

i'm in cincinnati 2 weeks ago w/ work. i check out a local club, pretty cool, and meet a promoter for a weekly house event called recess. he tells me the next night, frankie knuckles will be at a club in cincinnati called pipeline. so at dinner the next night i ask my waitress where this place is, and she gives me directions. i'm walking around cincinnati, can't find it. the waitress was mistaken. so i see these 3 girls coming out of a bar and ask them where this club is. they know, and offer me a ride there. i think wow, these chicks are nice. so on the way there, one girl asks if i know what kind of place this club is, and i'm thinking that she's just talking about the fact that it's house music. so i say yes, i know. then they drop me off, as i'm getting out, they yell "get laid!" and i yelled "i'll try!" and i go in. FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS. yeah.....the place was super-gay. i walked in, and walked out. sorry mr. knuckles, i just didn't belong. on my way out, i passed by the vip area, called "the manhole." i went to another club. quickly.

Guest r3nz0

funny story:

i'm in cincinnati 2 weeks ago w/ work. i check out a local club, pretty cool, and meet a promoter for a weekly house event called recess. he tells me the next night, frankie knuckles will be at a club in cincinnati called pipeline. so at dinner the next night i ask my waitress where this place is, and she gives me directions. i'm walking around cincinnati, can't find it. the waitress was mistaken. so i see these 3 girls coming out of a bar and ask them where this club is. they know, and offer me a ride there. i think wow, these chicks are nice. so on the way there, one girl asks if i know what kind of place this club is, and i'm thinking that she's just talking about the fact that it's house music. so i say yes, i know. then they drop me off, as i'm getting out, they yell "get laid!" and i yelled "i'll try!" and i go in. FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS. yeah.....the place was super-gay. i walked in, and walked out. sorry mr. knuckles, i just didn't belong. on my way out, i passed by the vip area, called "the manhole." i went to another club. quickly.

1_4_118.gif

Guest lyrik

i was wondering why the girls in the car were so friendly to me.

HAHA!!! Yeah I drove Frankie and his "partner" back to their hotel the night he was here in Miami. He has been openly out going waaaay back and an advocate for gay marriage and rights.

Guest r3nz0

Frankie Knuckles is a stupendous DJ.

His sexual preference is his business and should have no bearing on him as a person and as an amazing talent--period.

Guest lyrik

Frankie Knuckles is a stupendous DJ.

His sexual preference is his business and should have no bearing on him as a person and as an amazing talent--period.

HE-YEAYA!

wait who said anything about his DJing... :P

Guest lyrik

that track was aight. my fav track was this one that migs also dropped i dont know the name but sheldon said i def trainspotted it cuz i remember frankie played it :(

grr i want to know the name of it

Latin vocal house track?

Guest durrtylexx

Well that night the place was full of happy people, my buddies didn't like and I'm glad I'm glad I hung out with junkies. :P

Guest lyrik

Well that night the place was full of happy people, my buddies didn't like and I'm glad I'm glad I hung out with junkies. :P

I never get why people get so uptight about the fegs (unless its a total sausage fest...then thats no fun for striaght guys)....I am too busy paying attention to all the broads to even pay them any mind. Its not like they are hunting for the man ass and will take anything that looks their way..I am sure they have standards just like the straight people.

Guest JMT

funny story:

damn, that is funny!

Guest durrtylexx

I never get why people get so uptight about the fegs (unless its a total sausage fest...then thats no fun for striaght guys)....I am too busy paying attention to all the broads to even pay them any mind. Its not like they are hunting for the man ass and will take anything that looks their way..I am sure they have standards just like the straight people.

Dude I have nothing against fegs as you put it, but that night was a shocker.BTW I think there were more men than females that night.Anyways I had a great time, standing against the wall JK.... :P

Guest durrtylexx

funny story:

damn, that is funny!

they yell "get laid!" and i yelled "i'll try!"

HAHAHA thats crazy lol... ;D

Dude I have nothing against fegs as you put it, but that night was a shocker.BTW I think there were more men than females that night.Anyways I had a great time, standing against the wall JK.... :P

You friends also wanted Hip Hop.

Guest AlanS

...and were asking about the track that John from X'ess threw done "Chicago Motherfuckaz". This has just been signed to doubledown records with the release to be coming out soon. The producer is Chris Santiago. Just an FYI ;)

Cool...cool...that's a dope track. Now how about an ID on the track Jon dropped about mid-way...you know a little acid...building...building??? Don't think its new or anything, just a good track. Oh and Frankies last track? ;) BTW, I'm listening to the Slater Hogan mix as we speak...bring the ACID :)