Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Roll call for Tonight?

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

So whos really going ?

I am going to be in the house representing the sounds, so who else is going to be there?

Guest lyrik

i said, i'll be there if he plays SOLID GLOBE - North pole ..

You said pole...and BTW...I saw you bobbing your head to that hip-hop bootleg I through down last night...uh-huh...CAUGHT!

Guest lyrik

no freaking way ! i was actually telling Alan that u always play that on porpuse ...

BS! That was a brand new record I just got and when I look on the dance floor...who is bobbing their head the most to it....MR. CHIBALE! BTW...that track has a sick beat to it...so its hard not to...but just in case you are wondering what it was...it was a white label rmx of J-Kwon's Tipsy....yeah I said it....I hate that original track, but the white label I have is sooooo dope...anyways I'll exit this thread...I have thread jacked this too much already. Back to trance in your pants.

Guest Idreamofdancing

I am so excited, it's not even funny!!!!!!! I am leaving the office at 2..meeting EV and we will be on our way to beautiful sunny Miami...is it beautiful and sunny there today? I am very excited to meet everyone...I don't know why I didn't get to meet you guys at the conference...I was def in my own world!!! :o

Guest lyrik
...I have thread jacked this too much already.

who cares, we were actually talking about this last night at Lush .. about the drama on CoolJunkie ..

gotta love it huh ? ;D

I do...you know me I never take things too seriously and I just laugh my ass off at people sometimes...even when I am serious...I am just hyping shit...because its so funny how people get crazy on these boards.

Guest LeVeL

Your such a liar Andrew, your not a Tiesto Fan. Like Lyrik said in order for you to be a househead you need to hate all other styles not house...or something like that. And I know you follow that code, so stop it.

Let us tranceheads enjoy this night without a house-beat for once.

Now back to the original Question in hand who is going tonight besides......john, carisa, diego,bling, damon?

Guest durrtylexx

im actually going out to buy the NYANA double CD so that i can get it autographed tonite ..

LMAO

Guest durrtylexx

Honestly I have all of Tiesto's cd's I dont hate Trance like others, but I wont be going tonight.I hope the people that go tonight have fun....You guys be safe...And like Pod said, Bling dont forget your tissues...lol...jk brother.... :P

Guest nickjunkie

have fun kiddies, bring your glow sticks and whistles...

ps, if you are over the age of 24, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS AT THIS EVENT!!!!!!!! IT'S FOR CHILDREN

BTW in response to your PM - I can get you a comp for Tiesto tonight but can't guarantee you'll meet him. He says he will sign your CD collection though...

ps, if you are over the age of 24, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS AT THIS EVENT!!!!!!!! IT'S FOR CHILDREN

BTW in response to your PM - I can get you a comp for Tiesto tonight but can't guarantee you'll meet him. He says he will sign your CD collection though...

lollllllllll

the only way I'd go to tiesto is to dump a beer on the turntables and get on the mic and say, THIS IS A POLICE RAID, PUT DOWN YOUR GLOW STICKS!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Guest durrtylexx

lollllllllll

the only way I'd go to tiesto is to dump a beer on the turntables and get on the mic and say, THIS IS A POLICE RAID, PUT DOWN YOUR GLOW STICKS!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!