Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't wait for this movie

Guest LeVeL

hell yeah, I cant wait for it......first of all its going to be way more action packed than the first. Which I have on DVD and I have seen it so many times and I am still not bored about it. So it comes out next month, you know what the best part of the movie, the Eurotrash feel about it.

Guest JMT

the first one was so dumb. wtf, why would you keep wearing a bright red backpack and the same clothes when you know the entire european continent is looking for you?? oh, yeah, im sure they arent waiting for you at your house, so have sex in the meantime! and yeah, lets count on a 30 year-old mini cooper to make our getaway. i will probably see the second one, but i hope its a tad more intelligent.

the first one was so dumb. wtf, why would you keep wearing a bright red backpack and the same clothes when you know the entire european continent is looking for you?? oh, yeah, im sure they arent waiting for you at your house, so have sex in the meantime! and yeah, lets count on a 30 year-old mini cooper to make our getaway. i will probably see the second one, but i hope its a tad more intelligent.

I did agree with the red pack, but at the time for the car, they didn't think they were on to the car. But then they ditched it. I thought the movie was very inteligent, and they had no idea they were on to the house. They were still unsure about everything.

Guest JMT

I did agree with the red pack, but at the time for the car, they didn't think they were on to the car. But then they ditched it. I thought the movie was very inteligent, and they had no idea they were on to the house. They were still unsure about everything.

ill borrow it from my buddy and give it another shot before the new one.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest web_norah

yawn times three

lol, ebert and roper said it was one of the best action films and can't wait for another one....

and Ebert and Roper can bite me....i still think this is a boring flick

Guest web_norah

Web, u are just a moron, no good taste in your area!!!

and i care about what you say? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee