Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN!!!! Another beheading...

Guest macboy

Guest LeVeL

These Arabs are too funny, they capture a Korean guy as hostage now, and they think that will affect us in anyway. I am sorry to be so harsh but if they wanted to make an example of an American they should of captured a white american. Around the world this would be witnessed as a beheading of a Korean man eventhough he might be American.

I believe countries from around the world including the United Nations, which in my opinion dont do shit to stand up for whats right in the world, should take notice to whats really going on in Iraq. Lives are being taken by men who believe in evil, if we ever capture them we should chop their heads off to see how they like it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

also, what about the korean guy who is now being held hostage?

According to the rules that we made up, if that Korean has had one documented telephone conversation with a known Al Qaeda operative then he's fair game. We can kill him on sight or detain him indefinitely and torture him regardless of his nationality or physical location.

So yes, from the point of view of an Islamic militant, those rules apply in the other direction too. If that Korean guy is helping us then he's fair game.

We made up these rules. There is no more Geneva Convention. The behavior of combatants in a conflict is no longer governed by international law. We are deluding ourselves if we think that radical extremist Islamist militants are going to follow the rules if the mighty and righteous American military doesn't.

These Arabs are too funny, they capture a Korean guy as hostage now, and they think that will affect us in anyway. I am sorry to be so harsh but if they wanted to make an example of an American they should of captured a white american. Around the world this would be witnessed as a beheading of a Korean man eventhough he might be American.

nah, the reason they're kidnapping citizens of other countries is to erode the support given by those countries. i think it'll eventually work.

Guest bingo_the_clown

nah, the reason they're kidnapping citizens of other countries is to erode the support given by those countries. i think it'll eventually work.

Good call.

Guest endymion

It already has worked. The Mardrid bombings were very effective. That sets an unfortunate precedent, so expect more of that. In my opinion the terrorists are obviously winning. Feeding them an entire new generation of pissed-off operatives seems like a horrible mistake to me? If our mere footprints on Saudi sand pissed off Osama bin Laden and the Mujahedeen enough to attack us on 9/11, then what will be the response after Iraq?

Guest bcnjunkie

yup ! it's pretty effective

Guest JMT

yup ! it's pretty effective

south korea didnt give in.

IN FACT, they are sending 3,000 more troops. they dont fuck around.

Guest LeVeL

werent the french famous for beheading people as well?

ohh Norah, please dont tease BCN to come here and start posting things about the french. Its been a couple of days since his french bashing

Guest endymion

From Raed In The Middle:

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I really feel ashamed and disgusted seeing all of those heads falling down. Every new head that is cut shows how much we, seculars, are isolated and marginalized.

All of these feelings of anger after the occupation of Iraq, are being translated into more and more irresponsible violent reactions, but whom are we supposed to blame?

When did this fashion of beheading start anyway?

Did anyone ever heard about beheading before the occupation of Iraq? Before the silly right-wing war of terror?

Who do you really think created these monsters cutting heads?