Bling's Markus and Tiesto@ Space REview

Bling

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Level, where in space were u?

Damon you didn't see me, I pushed you around like alittle bitch in that dance-floor.

Guest LeVeL

damn if you added everyone up Luis, we had one MONSTER crew there.

Absolutely dog....we owned that Patio, no one was rocking that place better than we were. Ohh and by the way John can you pass me another hennessy and coke........lol

Hey John after all those drinks I still wasn't drunk, I dont know what was going on.

Was that u I put my hands around his throat and threw him off the dance floor, oh my bad, wont happen again, lol!!!

Guest JMT

Absolutely dog....we owned that Patio, no one was rocking that place better than we were. Ohh and by the way John can you pass me another hennessy and coke........lol

Hey John after all those drinks I still wasn't drunk, I dont know what was going on.

bro, a couple were practically straight crown

Guest LeVeL

bro, a couple were practically straight crown

Yeah I know, I was loving that Crown, I was drinking that shit like it was gatorade or water.

Just tell me something, was Friday night for real? :-X Markus was great Tiesto was fun, but my night was truly epic from the people Aryn and I chilled with the entire night. Like Luis said above, the patio was where it was at, and we had one of the best crews of people I’ve ever partied with…John, Luis, Diego, Carisa, Aryn, Che (is that how we spell his name?), his girlfriend, Ryan, trancelator, Turbo….you people are too great for words- I cant stop thinking about you and how dynamic of a group we all were together- a spontaneous connection like that between so many people on a dance floor doesn’t happen very often. What a Motley Crew...I would spend every weekend with you all if I lived down there- you’re all distinct and completely outrageous which is why we all got along so well. Again, I cant stress enough how awesome the terrace was upstairs—no little kids, tons of room to groove, and ample opportunity to converse on the side- a perfect combination. I went downstairs a couple of times, but was really turned off by the over-capacity, the age of the people, Buster and the fact that they were throwing out memorabilia from the DJ booth- souvenirs and everyone was going nuts trying to catch it. Cheeeeeeeese! (not to mention the ridiculous chanting). People, the man is not Michael Jackson! ::)

John, I’m glad we finally got to chill, your aviators were awesome and thanx for sharing so much alcohol with me. You make a very strong cocktail- just the way I like it.

Is Diego on cooljunkie? He's great. If anyone is on AOL IM or MSN please PM me your names so I can add you.

And a very special thank you to Nick for bringing Aryn and I into Space-

Aryn and I spent the entire weekend with Carisa and Luis. Thanx again to you both for everything you did for us and all the time you spent with us- never would have been as great of a time without you. Sat night was too much…Skylounge was swanky and Nobu was tasty (as was the Italian waitstaff) and Blue was too much- we got dirty dancing to some tribal…and of course our hotel adventures thereafter were awesome- sunset on the beach was the perfect nightcap.

I cant express to you how much non-stop fun we had…from beginning to end it was the best, and for me it was such a release since I’ve been working so much lately. Let’s do it again very soon! 8) 8) 8)

Guest trancelator

EV, it was great to finally meet you and Aryn. You're right, we had a great little crowd going on Friday night. It would be great if we took the party to you next time. The two of you will have to show us all the ropes when we visit NYC. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

i love the gallery but what was the deal with the two shirtless guys photo mr Pod......... :o

ha ha I found that funny also... ;D

i love the gallery but what was the deal with the two shirtless guys photo mr Pod......... :o

ha ha I found that funny also... ;D

almost as bad as the herb at the conference who had the sign that read "Marry Me Tiesto"

people like that should be shot dead.

PS, Dan--- I not only missed you at SPace 9I was on the terrace...but I was at Envy After hours from around 6:30-9:30 in the morning...and I was dancing with Aryn and Carisa for most of the time, however sporadically I was sitting behind Bruno on a couch...there was a man sleeping there right next to me...he was holding a camera like a teddy bear...I dont know how this man was sleeping with the volume of the hard house going off...but he was. Later that afternoon, poolside, I was informed that it was you :o! I cant believe I didnt realize while I was there...

catch up with you next time...

I still cant believe you were able to pass out right there. ;)

Guest web_norah

yeah men that take their shirt off :-X

thats why i felt compelled to place my "wtf" of the week

why do men take their shirt off when clubbing??!

EV, it was great to finally meet you and Aryn. You're right, we had a great little crowd going on Friday night. It would be great if we took the party to you next time. The two of you will have to show us all the ropes when we visit NYC. ;D

hmm....i'll be up there next weekend 8)

Guest durrtylexx

hmm....i'll be up there next weekend 8)

Dude your going to miss Danny Howells at Space... I bet NYC for the 4th must be pretty fcuking cool...

Guest durrtylexx

yeah men that take their shirt off :-X

thats why i felt compelled to place my "wtf" of the week

why do men take their shirt off when clubbing??!

I hate that , I don't want some sweaty dude next to me dancing...Thats nassssty..... :P

Guest tranceman

Man! Ididnt know the patio was open DAM! I was dead center up front till 4:00 that when it started to open up slightly,then i was in the other room for a while. nice to meet all you people maybe next event we can dance a little.

Man! Ididnt know the patio was open DAM! I was dead center up front till 4:00 that when it started to open up slightly,then i was in the other room for a while. nice to meet all you people maybe next event we can dance a little.

I dont think it was exactly open...They were very selective about letting people up there, and it was FAR from packed. several times I noticed they werent letting anyone up there.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah they weren't letting people go upstairs if you were trying to go by the back of the DJ booth. But if you wanted to go upstairs you could of gone by the back where the boys bathroom is located next to where the chinese chick bartends.

Guest ddg

i had an unbelievable time.....john( and armada), luis, evan, aryn, patrick, bling, carisa, damon, i think i met lou,...sorry if i forgot anyone else......thx for an unreal night in my books.....john, thx for looking out with the vip (glad i could help out with rj or jr??) the terrace was loads of fun...evan and aryn, glad you two had a great time.....and i hope you two make it down soon again.......till next time ;D 8)

i had an unbelievable time.....john( and armada), luis, evan, aryn, patrick, bling, carisa, damon, i think i met lou,...sorry if i forgot anyone else......thx for an unreal night in my books.....john, thx for looking out with the vip (glad i could help out with rj or jr??) the terrace was loads of fun...evan and aryn, glad you two had a great time.....and i hope you two make it down soon again.......till next time ;D 8)

Is this Diego???

Guest ddg

wassup kid....im glad you had a great time....you both rock.......wish i could have hung out more..but there is always next time...

wassup kid....im glad you had a great time....you both rock.......wish i could have hung out more..but there is always next time...

hell yeah! you're a rockstar- aryn and I both think you're terrific as well. so glad we all got to chill - 8)

her and I will be back for sure, (Im down quite a bit), and we will definitely get together.