Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Markus and Tiesto@ Space REview

Bling

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

edgar at crobar is still on my list of things to do...fridays are too tough for me to go down there...unless once in a blue moon (like this past weekend) i have sat off.... :-\

Yeah I know renzo, next month I be back, diego gotta hit up man its soooooooooo worth it, good hanging out with ya at Space, see ya at the release party!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

yeah men that take their shirt off :-X

thats why i felt compelled to place my "wtf" of the week

why do men take their shirt off when clubbing??!

So you girls can get a taste of my pecs ;D

Im going to write a review for CJ tomorrow..Nick where do I send it?

In the meantime...

Thanks to Nick for walking us up to the door like we are rockstars...waiting in that line would have SUCKED!

Markus was amazing as always and I really do miss his afterhours sets at Space.

A huge FUCK YOU to the guy that attempted to start a fight with me just as Tiesto came on stage. Dont ever try to fuck with me, I know waaaay too many people in that club and YOU will be the one kicked out...NOT ME! Thanks to Damon for backing me up and for the boost so that I could hand Tiesto my note (I know Im a nerd Evan). ;D

Tiesto was great...not amazing but great nonetheless. Got a little bored for a bit but then he came back and blew me away with nice techno beats...never heard him drop that sound before.

I will never do 18+ again. Far too crowded and alot of the teenie boppers were drinking and drugging and couldnt handle it... ::)

The sound in the main room was not EQ'ed right. The hiphop room had the best sound quality.

CJ Peeps RAWK!!!! If wasnt for you my night would not have been complete or anywhere near as good.

And to those of you that bailed on NV afterhours...you missed a GREAT time! :P

Guest r3nz0

ur so sweet Evan :) it was so nice to see u again. im glad u had a great time. i hope you come back soon :-*

Well, look who has decided to join us. 10_1_106.gif

Guest JMT

Just tell me something, was Friday night for real? :-X Markus was great Tiesto was fun, but my night was truly epic from the people Aryn and I chilled with the entire night. Like Luis said above, the patio was where it was at, and we had one of the best crews of people I’ve ever partied with…John, Luis, Diego, Carisa, Aryn, Che (is that how we spell his name?), his girlfriend, Ryan, trancelator, Turbo….you people are too great for words- I cant stop thinking about you and how dynamic of a group we all were together- a spontaneous connection like that between so many people on a dance floor doesn’t happen very often. What a Motley Crew...I would spend every weekend with you all if I lived down there- you’re all distinct and completely outrageous which is why we all got along so well. Again, I cant stress enough how awesome the terrace was upstairs—no little kids, tons of room to groove, and ample opportunity to converse on the side- a perfect combination. I went downstairs a couple of times, but was really turned off by the over-capacity, the age of the people, Buster and the fact that they were throwing out memorabilia from the DJ booth- souvenirs and everyone was going nuts trying to catch it. Cheeeeeeeese! (not to mention the ridiculous chanting). People, the man is not Michael Jackson! ::)

John, I’m glad we finally got to chill, your aviators were awesome and thanx for sharing so much alcohol with me. You make a very strong cocktail- just the way I like it.

Is Diego on cooljunkie? He's great. If anyone is on AOL IM or MSN please PM me your names so I can add you.

And a very special thank you to Nick for bringing Aryn and I into Space-

Aryn and I spent the entire weekend with Carisa and Luis. Thanx again to you both for everything you did for us and all the time you spent with us- never would have been as great of a time without you. Sat night was too much…Skylounge was swanky and Nobu was tasty (as was the Italian waitstaff) and Blue was too much- we got dirty dancing to some tribal…and of course our hotel adventures thereafter were awesome- sunset on the beach was the perfect nightcap.

I cant express to you how much non-stop fun we had…from beginning to end it was the best, and for me it was such a release since I’ve been working so much lately. Let’s do it again very soon! 8) 8) 8)

Hey Evan, nice to finally get to hang with you guys too. man o man... the patio was where the real party was at! we all literally had a small army camped up there. i was so damn busy socializing with all the friends of friends everyone had there to even pay attention to the music most of the time. seriously, every single person added to the night just by being there. a epic, great night. you guys need to come back down soon, and i look forward to an nyc weekend sometime soon!

and everyone else, i know my crew of like 14 that i dragged out all had a blast and they told me it was nice meeting everyone.

Guest JMT

i had an unbelievable time.....john( and armada), luis, evan, aryn, patrick, bling, carisa, damon, i think i met lou,...sorry if i forgot anyone else......thx for an unreal night in my books.....john, thx for looking out with the vip (glad i could help out with rj or jr??) the terrace was loads of fun...evan and aryn, glad you two had a great time.....and i hope you two make it down soon again.......till next time ;D 8)

bro you know when we go out it always gets done right. ;D

i speak for the entire "armada" when i say it was an awesome night.

hey thanks again for getting JR in (his first trip to the new space) and babysitting him for like 3 hours while i sweated my ass off on the vip line. damn it was horrible, they held the line until 1am.

the terrace was where it was at MOFOS

Guest ddg

no prob...im glad i could get one person in.....the patio was indeed so much fun...plenty of room to shake ones rump and tons of peeps....thx for looking out for me with the vip too.....hernan vip for sure........ 8) 8)

do you guys remember who the half asian kid was, and his girlfriend? they were both from New York, however had moved down to South Florida relatively recently. He kept wearing my sunglasses---

hahahahaha

yeah, that was my buddy, ted. he just joined cooljunkie yesterday, his screenname is tekkiller.

Guest tekkiller

that would be me... sorry i do that with the sunglasses when I ........ it was good meeting you. what were the names of the girls that you were with? rebecca and .... ? I am crap at names.

do you come down to MIA alot?

Guest LeVeL

no prob...im glad i could get one person in.....the patio was indeed so much fun...plenty of room to shake ones rump and tons of peeps....thx for looking out for me with the vip too.....hernan vip for sure........ 8) 8)

Hey the day Hernan plays, I know Diego is going to throw his panties at him...screaming,"Hernan I love you"....lol

This night is going to be another one of those magical night..... ;D 8)