Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Markus and Tiesto@ Space REview

Bling

Guest LeVeL

or Damon could boost him up so he can hand him a note. LOL!

Yeah Carisa we can carry....Diego for he can hand Hernan a note of his favorite songs ;D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be me... sorry i do that with the sunglasses when I ........ it was good meeting you. what were the names of the girls that you were with? rebecca and .... ? I am crap at names.

do you come down to MIA alot?

awesome, im really glad you came on here- the girls were Rebecca and Aryn. Both loved you....I spoke with rebecca last night and she kept asking about you. both you and your girl are great people and i look forward to getting together again next time we are in town.

you're always welcome to wear my glasses- i loved it! I insist you do it again next time. :D

Guest JMT

man, what a fun night. it was over before i knew it.

I know, John. I cant get over it. My friends are clearly sick of hearing me talk about it.

Next time you have to hang out with us thereafter too...it was just as good!

totally. everyone just kinda went their seperate ways.

I know, John. I cant get over it. My friends are clearly sick of hearing me talk about it.

I wish you giys had come to NV with us!!!

what am i, chopped liver?

YOU WERE THERE!!! LOL!

YOU WERE THERE!!! LOL!

that's right....I WAS! fuzzy memories....putting the pieces back together....wait a minute....we didn't hijack a taxi and drive it into a canal, did we?

Guest LISALOCA

Now is when I read all these posts....I've been busy and trying to keep up with the latest news. I'm happy you guys had a good time....Tiesto is not really my style but for those who love him hope it was a blast. My birthday is coming up on July 3rd.....I'm trying to find out what will be happening at Space that weekend. Give me some info.... ;)

July 3rd, Edgar V and Matt Spector in WPB, Release Party, thats where u can go, too far, too fockin bad, pull young thong out of your ass and make the drive, its worth it, no excuses!!!

Guest JMT

no, thats what some people were left with the next day. lol

Now is when I read all these posts....I've been busy and trying to keep up with the latest news. I'm happy you guys had a good time....Tiesto is not really my style but for those who love him hope it was a blast. My birthday is coming up on July 3rd.....I'm trying to find out what will be happening at Space that weekend. Give me some info.... ;)

I heard great things about you from several people and would have liked to meet you. next time loca, next time. 8)

Guest tekkiller

that would be me... sorry i do that with the sunglasses when I ........ it was good meeting you. what were the names of the girls that you were with? rebecca and .... ? I am crap at names.

awesome, im really glad you came on here- the girls were Rebecca and Aryn. Both loved you....I spoke with rebecca last night and she kept asking about you. both you and your girl are great people and i look forward to getting together again next time we are in town.

you're always welcome to wear my glasses- i loved it! I insist you do it again next time. :D

thanx. ;D. looks like you had a full weekend hit sky(bar) and Nobu (yum!) then blue and saturday night, when the hell did you sleep?

I need to take a field trip back up to NYC maybe we can meet up?

Guest Cosmigonon

July 3rd, Danny Howells and Josh Wink@Space. I'll take mh sister from Panama to Space for the 1st time, so it should be very exciting. Hope to see you there ;D

thanx. ;D. looks like you had a full weekend hit sky(bar) and Nobu (yum!) then blue and saturday night, when the hell did you sleep?

I need to take a field trip back up to NYC maybe we can meet up?

we slept from around 2:30pm saturday after laying by the pool for a few hours and eating lunch- til 8:30. We jumped out of bed at 8:30 and called Luis, who drove in, we had several cocktails as we got ready and then went out on the next rampage -- Nobu was delicious, Skybar was uber-chill, and at Blue we were dancing machines to some great Miami tribal music....we couldnt stop. Ya just gotta keep drinking and it all works out. that's my motto.

Maybe we could meet up? No. Definitely we will meet up. just let us know when you're gonna be up. 8) I'll have a pair of gafas del sol set aside for just you.

Guest ddg

no prob...im glad i could get one person in.....the patio was indeed so much fun...plenty of room to shake ones rump and tons of peeps....thx for looking out for me with the vip too.....hernan vip for sure........ 8) 8)

Hey the day Hernan plays, I know Diego is going to throw his panties at him...screaming,"Hernan I love you"....lol

This night is going to be another one of those magical night..... ;D 8)

naah.....no panties being thrown.....but it will be another magical night..... :D

Guest LeVeL

Love Comes Again sounds so good at Space. Dancing with y'all on the terrace (I can still see you in my mind, especially Luis!) was priceless.

sorry to be redundant, but that was some hot shit! 8)

ohh yes....I got you thinking of me, I like that. You know i love dancing shaking that booty especially ;) ;D

Love Comes Again sounds so good at Space. Dancing with y'all on the terrace (I can still see you in my mind, especially Luis!) was priceless.

sorry to be redundant, but that was some hot shit! 8)

ohh yes....I got you thinking of me, I like that. You know i love dancing shaking that booty especially ;) ;D

you were melting the terrace with your latin feet- i wish I could dance like that!

Guest durrtylexx

No more Tiesto, that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

last week..

[move]July 3rd @ Space Danny Howells FOCKERS[/move]