Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ignite Thursdays @ Lush 6/24/04!!

Guest Skytraveler

Guest Skytraveler

What up peeps this is the Skytraveler coming at ya from JAFO Productions

We're throwin it down each and every Thursday Night at Lush Ft Lauderdale FL with Resident DJ SOOZIN and weekly Guests

this week is none other than DJ MEKKA of Resinated Plates throwin down his signature Sound for us

lush062404.jpg

21 and up welcomed

NO COVER

$3 Corona & Coors Light

$4 Rum and Coke

Ladies bring 4 of your girlfriends and get a complimentary bottle of either White Wine or Red Wine OR a bottle of Sky Citrus Vodka!!

Soozin will be throwin it down early (10p-12a)

Mekka brings it home from (12a-2a)

JULY will definitely be a treat as well as we bring you some of the best DJs in South Florida including but not limited to: MJ 12, Dana, Mirza Andrew Chibale and Jason Dunne. Look for our JULY schedule to be posted very soon

peace,

Guest Skytraveler

Yeah I definitely like the sound proofing. For a small space LUSH has a solid system.

Just letting everyone know that Lush in July is going to be one hell of a good time check out the July Line up:

ignitejuly.jpg

Peace,

Guest Skytraveler

Look out boyz are reprezentin 8)

Reprezent Reprezent!!

not to mention we kick off August with DJ XL along with a new cat in town named Aaron Roberts!!

peace,

Guest lyrik

Don't sleep on Aaron Roberts either...he has been a guest of Lust before and has been a busy person in th Arizona house scene...I'll be checking him out for sure!

Guest Skytraveler

Awsome yeah I figure we need to keep the momentum going throughout July and August!

I'm glad for the support as well. Maybe we can get some of the peeps Andrew and I were talking about in August!

Gotta make it down to Miami and introduce myself to some people!

peace,

Guest Skytraveler

Right On :)

Looks like August will be booked as well as we are confirming dates for August too! Can't wait to let everyone know who else is coming to Ignite Thursdays!!

September though is my Birthday month so I'm gonna have to arrange for someone special to come on out!!! cuz you know I've gots to party on my Bday month!! heheehe

peace,

Guest lyrik

heading to ny today, won't be able to make it, but i'll be there again soon ;D

Hopefully we can make this little a place a regular CJ/CP Thursday thing...wait till you see what is coming up in August too! Something that I have wanted to do for along time and have kicked the idea around but never set anything down...well now its a go. Stay tuned for word from skytraveler ;)

Guest AlanS

Hopefully we can make this little a place a regular CJ/CP Thursday thing...wait till you see what is coming up in August too! Something that I have wanted to do for along time and have kicked the idea around but never set anything down...well now its a go. Stay tuned for word from skytraveler ;)

What? what? WHAT??? Come on the anticipation is killing me, just say it! ;D ;D ;D

Guest AlanS
LOL...I hope so ;) ;D

check out the website .. should be up and running now plus, it has also the flyer for the Ignite party ..

Looking good...looking good

Guest lyrik

What? what? WHAT??? Come on the anticipation is killing me, just say it! ;D ;D ;D

Oh this one is going to be good....I have been talking with a certain somebody about doing a little "vs" session for a while now...we have both said we wanted to do it, but we never got around to it. So now we finally decided to get this thing done and see what happens....I have never played with this person before..BUT...he is very well liked and is one the best locals around...wait and see...I still haven't heard back from Skytaveler...but everything should be a go. ;D