Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creek Hotel

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Alright I finally went to this, after all the recommendations from Turbo. And let me tell you people this place is not the most stylish Hotel in South Beach but it certainly has its on individual vibe. First of all you have bad- ass music throughout the afternoon, you can certainly chill on one of the many hammocks. This place even has V.I.P. ;), yeah Turbo and Carisa know what I mean by VIP. Also you got these hot honeys coming around hooking you up with complimentary shots.

So me being the guy that I am I took advantage of as many of these shots as possible. The place is unbelievable the vibe is certainly there, it doesn't matter if it wasn't that packed, you can choose from dancing to lounging or to going to the near by pool, this place rocks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx
This place even has V.I.P. , yeah Turbo and Carisa know what I mean by VIP.

I wanna be in the loop.... ???

I've been trying to tell people on the boards for the longest time. that place is the shit. The pool ,the music ect.. the the um....Vip....lol.. we had a great time. Yesterday was not a big turnout because of Father's day i guess. But it was still cool nevertheless. i believe 2 weeks ago they had about 400 people. Looking foward to next week.

Guest durrtylexx

Hey phunky Monkey aren't you Weston......whats up with the name change Paisa.

I was bored... so I changed my avatar and my name... :P

Guest durrtylexx

I've been trying to tell people on the boards for the longest time. that place is the shit. The pool ,the music ect.. the the um....Vip....lol.. we had a great time. Yesterday was not a big turnout because of Father's day i guess. But it was still cool nevertheless. i believe 2 weeks ago they had about 400 people. Looking foward to next week.

WHOOOAA I might go thats my b-day weekend...So many parties so little time... :'(

Guest LeVeL

Yo I went yesterday and it was my birthday weekend....so I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as I am right now. Its JUne 21st bitches and its my birthday........show me some titties.....lol ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Yo I went yesterday and it was my birthday weekend....so I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as I am right now. Its JUne 21st bitches and its my birthday........show me some titties.....lol ;D

WERD

[move]HAPPY MOTHER FCUKING BIRTHDAY[/move]

Guest durrtylexx

Hey Weston thanks for the Birthday gift dogg.......I am viewing it right now in my job.......LOL ;D

;)

My man, happy birthday! We definitely celebrated in style this weekend- holy shit!

Luis is correct, Creek Hotel party was off the hook- great music the entire day had us all dancing on the deck, in the pool, whereever= tons of drinks were consumed coupled with the shots---we were all having a great time. both aryn and I couldnt believe that we were still having such a good time....since we landed on friday til we took off to return on sunday nite directly from the creek hotel.

I was like a pig in shit, surrounded by Latins the entire day- plus good music and potent cocktails, Luis and Carisa --im not sure if there could be a better scenario for me...

Turbo, great to see you again on Sunday- tell me, are Wesley, Junior, Uncle Roy, Eric, -- any of them on CJ too? They were great people-

Love to you all- thanx for making me weekend way more than I ever expected.

Ev, it was a pleasure meeting and hanging with you and Aryn. You guys are some cool people. We had a blast at the Creek. Unfotunately none of the other cats are on CJ. Besides, I don't think Wesley likes computers, he just likes to dance and drink.lol.

what do they play???

Overall, they play good stuff. DJ Major is not bad at all. Sometimes when the other DJ gets on he'll play more popular tunes, but Major plays a lot of european house, which is well suited to the sunny pool environment.

Guest LeVeL

Wesley better take care of his kids....that man there is funny as fuck. And Uncle Roy trying his pick up lines on Carisa and Aryn. And then coming to Evan and giving him advice on girls and how to treat them......lol

yesterday was classic!

Ev, it was a pleasure meeting and hanging with you and Aryn. You guys are some cool people. We had a blast at the Creek. Unfotunately none of the other cats are on CJ. Besides, I don't think Wesley likes computers, he just likes to dance and drink.lol.

thanx man- 8)

wesley is a goddamned crazy rockstar. (I thoroughly enjoyed when he told the 5-year-old girl in the pool that she was "boring" and when she began to cry over it.) they all were- i loved them. I was a bit self concious to dance around them because they were such great dancers. :-\

when they initiated me as an honorary latino i nearly spontaneously combusted. what an honor. :P

Carisa with the cheese sauce was classic-

Wesley better take care of his kids....that man there is funny as fuck. And Uncle Roy trying his pick up lines on Carisa and Aryn. And then coming to Evan and giving him advice on girls and how to treat them......lol

yesterday was classic!

CLASSIC! I loved it.

Turbo, do tell Roy thanx for all the advise on the ladies. I'm a new man!

Wesley, is A character. He's 32 with the energy of a 19 year old. Watching Wesley in action is like watching a movie. he never fails to make me laugh. Uncle Roy is hilarious, you can tell the man used to be an ol' school pimp ( and still is,lol). And oh yes, Carisa, that um... cheese was classic, lol. Next time try something sweet.

Carisa with the cheese sauce was classic-

OUT OF CONTROL!!! ;D ;D ;D

I will be at the Creek party more often. Greta place to go for me if I dont go to Space the night before. But I tend to like to keep on going and head over to Nerve with everyone...oops. ;D

we were like kindergardeners the entire day...

Guest Cosmigonon

I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Guys, I don't go out that much anymore, and I may not be a trainspotter, but I know a good party when I see it. Guys, I told you about sundays@nerve a long time ago, and I see that a couple of you are beginning to see what a good party is, and I also told you about the creek hotel party; I told you: " forget Nikki Beach, go to the creek hotel 8)!" yeah, but nobody listens... :P

But now you've learned your lesson and maybe you will pay attention next time I give you a tip a bout a party. ;D

BTW, :'( I'm crying cause it seems everybody went but me :'(, and I wanted to meet Aryn and Ev..., but I was celebrating father's day with Evelyn's family, so we couldn't make it.