Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it too early for a Cafeteria roll call?

Guest macboy

Guest macboy

If Shawn Rudnick is spinning I will be there. ;D

Yes, Shawn this Wed, and a very special guest next week. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

One bump is never enought. ;)

Werd

When I shake my magic eightball it reads time to pick buy another they're fun but they never last... :P

Guest DJTeKWReK

One bump is never enough, then one bag is never enough. If it becomes a hunger for ya'll, ill be at cafeteria 2nite to feed the beast!!!!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Is this the BUMP that I think it is?? :-X

we need to unFREEZE this post

bump me so we can drip to Cafeteria ;D

We had a really nice CJ turnout last night (and a few from another board)...Renzo, Macboy, Pod, Poison_IV, Eddy (for a short time) and of course...Biz, Shawn & Rocky. Nice to see everyone on a Wed night for a change. These week nights out are not usual for me but it was well worth the trip.

Music was a mix of house, old school and from what I understand a bit of rock at the end of the night. Shawn, Juan and Rocky did a great job tag-teaming on the decks and I found myself constantly looking over to see who was playing which track.

It was great to see all the people from the Space patio in a different environment and of course I got the usual "Wow, you look different" since I was wearing a dress.

This is a great party that I wish I could hit up more often but until I move to Miami...I'll just have to settle for the special occasions. Next week is Roland so I am sure the place will be packed.

BTW...Ramon, what happened to you?