Armin to Play Central Park

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

[move]ARMIN ONLY![/move]

Due to his enormous popularity ARMIN VAN BUUREN is the first Dutch DJ to perform a 6 hour solo set in the ‘park of parks’, the world famous CENTRAL PARK in NEW YORK. The event called ARMIN ONLY will take place on August 12, 2004.

Yeah people it is going to happen, you New Yorker are in for a treat. First Paul van Dyk now Armin Van Burren

Guest durrtylexx

[move]ARMIN ONLY![/move]

Due to his enormous popularity ARMIN VAN BUUREN is the first Dutch DJ to perform a 6 hour solo set in the ‘park of parks’, the world famous CENTRAL PARK in NEW YORK. The event called ARMIN ONLY will take place on August 12, 2004.

Yeah people it is going to happen, you New Yorker are in for a treat. First Paul van Dyk now Armin Van Burren

:P

I hate Armin. But I hope everyone has fun! ;)

there goes another thing we have in common :P

8)

I feel like Armin is pretty bottom-of-the-bucket. Even when I was an uber-fist-pumping-trance-whore who would chant "Ti-Es-To" and get goosebumps, I STILL wasnt about Armin. he is just too fairy for me.

WHY? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? IS IT SOMETHING THAT I SAAAAAAIIIIDDDDD....

(aryn will get that last part)

Guest JMT

i still chant for tiesto like that ;)

i have a lifetime ban of armin, stemming from his "dickover" at opium in miami a year or so ago. i hold grudges i guess.

Guest antonio

I hate Armin. But I hope everyone has fun! ;)

Me too...........

Down here in San Juan, everyone is so anxious for him to play, its ridiculous!!

Guest web_norah

sorry.................

i dont mean to ruin the parade, but why on earth why i want to get my *** over to the park and be amongst a large group of sweaty trancers? last Sat i sat comfortably and heard Timmy Regisford tear it up over at Summerstage - and i didnt even need to go in, just sat around with my cooler, friends and blankets...so why would anyone go to see Armin? WHY ???

Guest antonio

armin sucks. he's all "fluff"

no intensity, whatsoever. i hate him being compared to tiesto...apples & oranges.

They both suck!!! ;D

Guest JMT

no intensity, whatsoever. i hate him being compared to tiesto...apples & oranges.

They both suck!!! ;D

you suck!!! 8)

Guest antonio

They both suck!!! ;D

so does Puerto Rico!

;)

kidding

F*$% YOU: I know you wish you were here right now!!! ;D ;)

Guest LeVeL

Whats so wrong with Armin....the guy has one of the best Tracklist our there. The man can definetely tear a room apart, you guys have probably have had bad experiences from him in the past. But in my opinion he had one of the better years last year...I actually thought he was going to be the Number 1 DJ in the world.

Give the Guy a break only because one person mentioned he sucks everyone else tries to ride the bandwagon. And I bet half of you haven't even seen the guy thro it down live and in person.

Guest JMT

apples and oranges is the truth.

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah they are like Apples and Oranges.....but my opinion right now is that Armin is more Trance than Tiesto. Tiesto tends to play a lot of techno in the middle and latter parts of his sets. Which is a good thing because I love techno...... ;D

They both suck!!! ;D

so does Puerto Rico!

;)

kidding

F*$% YOU: I know you wish you were here right now!!! ;D ;)

i ABSOLUTELY DO. wrapped in the arms of an olive skined latin, hablando espanol, on a sandy beach with beautiful caribbean sea cooling my toes.

M