Guest LeVeL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both MDamon and Evan! :P

dont be a NERD

:P

I would love to be able to see Damon adjusting to your antics and you adjusting to his temper. LMAO!!! Please take pics!!!! ;D

the beauty of tolerance. it is what NYC is all about 8) :D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I would love to see this....I think after a couple of hours of hearing Damon with that whistle will drive Evan to ditch Damon on the Hudson River....lol, that there will be classic. :P

Guest JMT

Yeah I would love to see this....I think after a couple of hours of hearing Damon with that whistle will drive Evan to ditch Damon on the Hudson River....lol, that there will be classic. :P

ha ha ha

Guest LeVeL

LOLOL, U guys are terrible, too funny, no whistle!!!

Face it Damon your nothing without your whistle, eventhough you claim not to take it to clubs no more, people will always know you as the whistle boy.

For example Gary Coleman will always be known as the little kid in Different Strokes, eventhough he tried other gigs like trying to be a Security Guard, Governor at a store or other acting gigs...its just something that stayed with his image.

So what you talking 'bout Damon...

gary_coleman.jpg

Guest JMT

LOLOL, U guys are terrible, too funny, no whistle!!!

For example Gary Coleman will always be known as the little kid in Different Strokes, eventhough he tried other gigs like trying to be a Security Guard, Governor at a store or other acting gigs...its just something that stayed with his image.

gary_coleman.jpg

did you see that "celebrities uncensored" when he got on the hood of the car and wouldnt get off? LOL

man, poor guy. how do you go from tv icon to rent-a-cop?

Guest LeVeL

[move]Can I say threadjack.....[/move]

I have threadjacked my own post this is getting depressing.

[move]Can I say threadjack.....[/move]

I have threadjacked my own post this is getting depressing.

hahahahaha

the first step in solving your problem is admitting you have one.

anyhow, does anyone else think that the apprentice 2 will be really corny and overblown? i do.

Guest JMT

did you see that "celebrities uncensored" when he got on the hood of the car and wouldnt get off? LOL

man, poor guy. how do you go from tv icon to rent-a-cop?

That was the sadeest thing I had ever seen..but I couldnt stop laughing. Did you see him on Celebrity Dating? LMAO!!!

i know. and it is sad, but imagine that YOU were in the car, you are trying to make a getaway and freakin gary coleman jumps on your hood! id loose it.

Guest LeVeL

I personally John, would stop the Car and get Gary Coleman autograph and then push him to the side and do a getaway on his midget ass.

Guest Idreamofdancing

Luis---you are great...love the pic.

Hey sweety long time dont see Aryn you have been lost ;D

Hi baby, well, luckily, i've been busy at work, and haven't had a second. What have you been up to?

Guest LeVeL

Well Aryn, I been getting layed just like you but not as often. Other than that working a lot of hours going out and enjoying my life now while I'm young. Good to seethat you have been so active this past weekend, my Monday actually sounded like your friday ;)

Guest Idreamofdancing

Lolol, love the pic, fuck it, I bring it just for shits and giggles, be prepared bitches!!!

Mdamon---who knew you were such an armin fan...you are very persistant about coming to this event...i don't know if i will be attending..i've seen armin 3x and his has blown all 3 in a major way..but I do have sets of his that are kick-ass...regardless, you will have to call us when you get here...and experience NYC like never before..Ev and I like to have guests...we are big on the sharing :o hehehe..right EV?

hahahhahhaha....thank g i can amuse myself!

Lolol, love the pic, fuck it, I bring it just for shits and giggles, be prepared bitches!!!

Mdamon---who knew you were such an armin fan...you are very persistant about coming to this event...i don't know if i will be attending..i've seen armin 3x and his has blown all 3 in a major way..but I do have sets of his that are kick-ass...regardless, you will have to call us when you get here...and experience NYC like never before..Ev and I like to have guests...we are big on the sharing :o hehehe..right EV?

hahahhahhaha....thank g i can amuse myself!

Her boyfriends come into my rooom for a nightcap after she falls asleep.... :P :P :P

and she thought we just wore the same cologne... ::)