Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin to Play Central Park

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Her boyfriends come into my rooom for a nightcap after she falls asleep.... :P :P :P

and she thought we just wore the same cologne... ::)

So its like an Aryn and Evan sandwich...huh....yo guys can I get some cheese dip with that sandwich ;):P ;D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Idreamofdancing

damnit!!! and here i thought you and the boys just had similar tastes in cologne...yes..ev and I def have our fun....i love sandwiches!!!!!!

esp turk..white am, let, mayo ...I love you EV!!!!!!

damnit!!! and here i thought you and the boys just had similar tastes in cologne...yes..ev and I def have our fun....i love sandwiches!!!!!!

esp turk..white am, let, mayo ...I love you EV!!!!!!

I love you so much I cant take it sometimes, like last nite when you were in my room with me= you guys dont know how close she and I are, it's one of the most beautiful relationships, ever. xo 8)

Guest r3nz0
pea soup anyone?

Sure.

But I better not wake up naked in a gutter after drinking that last thing you gave me, or you're gonna be in trouble. >:(

Guest LeVeL

OMFG, Armin, central park, 6 hr solo, oh my god, I will make it for this!!!

Your beginning to sound like Bling......Damon whats up with you.

U son of bitch, dont even put me in the same caterogy of Bling, im no where near that guy, damnit level, u are skating on thin ice now cause of that statement, better watch your step :P

Guest LeVeL

U son of bitch, dont even put me in the same caterogy of Bling, im no where near that guy, damnit level, u are skating on thin ice now cause of that statement, better watch your step :P

LOL........okay I am glad your not getting liek that now.

Guest LeVeL

Mother fucker, u better not go there, I reach out and rip your heart out of your body, punk!!!

then stop saying all that shit about OMFG I die,I die shit.....you Bling you :-X

Lol bling got that from arty and i took it and then bling started to use it, really not an original person, so there punk, lets party!!!