Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay so a lady cop stop me.....

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Yeah..I am late to work this morning all due to a dumb traffic stop but tit doesn't stop there...the girl BSO Cop that stopped me used to go to high school with me back in the late 90's. So check out what happens, I am about 5 minutes away from my job getting off I-95 on davie blvd, supposively I got stopped because I wasn't going slow enough to be next to stopped trooper on the shoulder of the highway, yeah I guess its a new law or something.

So as the cop approaches my car, I have my registration and insurance papers. So as the officer is lecturing me.. she starts telling m that she knows who I am..and that she cant believe she's running into me, suddenly I start getting some ideas that I cant sweet talk my way out of this ticket. So I start telling the pig, how is she doing, if she got a boyfriend ext..

Yeah I had her talking to me, so I tell her hey whats up dont give me a ticket we go way back and it was a small mistake. But then this chick starts acting like the biggest prick telling me that I broke the law and that I endangered her life, I told her that I didn't know about it. And that this is a new law that I should atleast get a warning the first time but this bitch was all uptight.

Why do chick cops have to be such assholes, especially to us guys. :-X :-X :-X

Guest LeVeL

Well this chick had a crush on me in high school and I knew but I never payed attention to her because I had some other chicks at that time that were more maneageable if you know what I mean ;). So whatever she is one of the many chicks that hate my guts but whatever.....its only a ticket. I should take it to court and say that the cop stopped me on purpose due for me playing her in high school......lol

i heard about this new law not too long ago. when an emergency vehicle is stopped on the side of the road you have to either go 10 mph below the speed limit or not be in that lane at all. yeah, it's new. how much was the ticket?

Guest AlanS

Alan, I just realized that you are at Lush on my Bday!!! ;D

Wow...thats great...if you come out and celebrate with us, I'll play a special track just for you ;)

funny how the saleen never gets tickets.. how come? maybe I just know how to talk to a cop...

first rule

DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR SHIT OUT UNTIL THEY GET TO THE CAR!!!!!!

SECOND RULE

KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!

DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL CONVO WITH YOUR BUDDY AT A BUSINESS MEETING? THIS IS HER BUSINESS MEETING, HER JOB HER CAREER..

YOU SHOULD OF SAID "HEY LONG TIME NO SEE, HOW ARE YOU?" THEN SHUT UP AND LET HER TALK, AND SAY NOTHING MORE!

BIGGEST MISTAKE ANY PERSON TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING OR SELL THEMSELF IS LEARNING TO SHUT UP.

Guest Clarisa

The law is fairly new and it began because many "safe drivers" complained about those drivers like yourself that tend to skip those who wait patiently to get off hwy exits. Including in the complaints is the fact that it is very dangerous/agressive driving. So level don't flatter urself.

first rule

SECOND RULE

DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL CONVO WITH YOUR BUDDY AT A BUSINESS MEETING? THIS IS HER BUSINESS MEETING, HER JOB HER CAREER..

YOU SHOULD OF SAID "HEY LONG TIME NO SEE, HOW ARE YOU?" THEN SHUT UP AND LET HER TALK, AND SAY NOTHING MORE!

BIGGEST MISTAKE ANY PERSON TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING OR SELL THEMSELF IS LEARNING TO SHUT UP.

you're definitely right....basically, you just talked yourself out of a sale.

Guest LeVeL

funny how the saleen never gets tickets.. how come? maybe I just know how to talk to a cop...

first rule

SECOND RULE

Saleen I know this, and to tell you the truth, she was the one who started talking to me. The girl was a prick thats all I deserved a warning not a ticket...but whatever its all good.

Guest durrtylexx

Dude a female officer arrested me for DUI. I was pulled over on a Monday morning at 4:00am for going 5 miles over the speed limit in Miramar.I had a buddy in my back seat and he was wasted, so because she saw him drunk she took me in, and had me take a breathalyzer test.I was young, dumb and naive so I went with her and failed the fucking thing.So now I have fucking a DUI on my record..Point of the story, the same thing happened to me in Weston and this time, it was a Male officer he told me to go home and to make sure that my buddy, gets home safely.I have cop friends and they tell me Dike women officers are always are biotches cause they want to proove a point. >:(

Guest durrtylexx

Dike women officers are always are biotches cause they want to proove a point. >:(

Most ignorant statement made yet. ::)

I'm not calling all women officers dikes...She is a dike and bitch I have a buddy that works with her...so STFU..

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I agree with those dike cops, I remember I had one be a bitch with me one time. Those are the baddest one of them all especially the rookie ones.

Guest durrtylexx

You failed the breath test, you deserved the DUI.

D.U.I. investigation has become very prevalent in South Florida as more and more people are pulled over and asked that infamous question; if an officer or deputy pulls you over and asks whether or not you've been drinking, do you know what to say?; Do you take the breathalyzer test?; Do you do the roadside sobriety exercises? If you don't know the answers to these questions the consequences could affect you for the rest of your life. The attorneys at Lustig & Associates' TRAFFIC TICKET HELP CENTER have handled countless D.U.I.'s. If you find yourself in that position, we are here to help.

If a police officer pulls you over and asks you if you have been drinking and he smells any alcohol at all, there are two likely scenarios with vastly different outcomes which are likely to occur depending on which choice you make as the subject of the roadside investigation. If your response to the question is "just one drink or just one beer," you have joined the ranks of thousands of individuals who have been convicted of D.U.I. A conviction for D.U.I. remains on your record for life. So you may want to pay attention. "I had just one drink officer" may prompt the officer to ask you to step out of the car to perform roadside sobriety exercises and the breathalyzer back at the station.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roadside Sobriety Exercises are Voluntary

and are NOT required by law. They are used by police officers to bring evidence in front of a jury of Driving Under the Influence. The police may say they are to dispel the officer's belief of the driver's impairment. These tests are very difficult whether you have been drinking or not. Moreover, the officer who has practiced these exercises many times as part of the job, will demonstrate on the video first so as to make any person who does not have the practice look impaired in their performance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refusing the Breathalyzer test for the first time is NOT criminal.

The breathalyzer test is administered to determine whether your blood alcohol level is .08 or above, and refusal to submit to a breath or urine test for the first time can only subject you to a civil license suspension. However, if you blow into the machine and your breath reading is .08 or higher, your license will be suspended anyway.

Whether you refuse or submit a breath of .08 or above, you are likely to spend the night in jail, however, the critical difference is that if you blow into the machine you provide the police with evidence for a jury to convict you, and criminal conviction for DUI remains on your license for the rest of your life.

Under the State of Florida’s policy for DUI, .08 or above brings the presumption of impairment in our courts. That coupled with the voluntary roadside sobriety exercises which are designed to make you look impaired provides for a likely conviction for DUI. However, once pulled over. You will make certain choices that can affect your future. Most people have gone out to dinner at some time or another and have had a couple of glasses of wine or alcohol before getting into an automobile to drive home. Because the threshold for the presumption of impairment is at the low .08 (it used to be .10) in Florida, many people pulled over after dinner and wine will find themselves in a serious predicament which can have completely different outcomes depending upon what they say or do upon contact with the officer.

I only had a few beers that night & my results from the test came back .085 lmao..

Mind you in the past I have done stupid shiet, but on that night I wasn't drunk she pulled me over saw my friend, and told me she was taking me to jail.I no longer drink and drive and I learned my lesson, but she cracked my balls for no reason.