Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay so a lady cop stop me.....

Guest LeVeL

Guest durrtylexx

LOL! Hey Alex...just cause you got a DUI that doesnt make the cop a dyke with a grudge...that was my point.

:P Sorry babe I usually don't take anything serious on here but that one DUI, the one thing on my record, has screwed me from a number of job opportunities.So I'll hold a grudge against women cops for a long time..That DUI twisted my life in so many directions..I'm a proud man, and I didn't enjoy feeling like a common criminal.

Guest durrtylexx

Dude, Im gonna drop this subject cause I dont want to disclose your personal shit on here or fight with you.

its all good no worries.I dont take anything personal..I'll talk about anything,but I know when to stop...like my signature says...dont take me too serious, cause I like to talk shiet... :P

Women cops are the worst. End of discussion...... One of my homegirls is a Key Biscayne cop and she tells me all the time that she hates working with women cops because they have the most issues. Straight from the horse's mouth. Especially when they're pulling over a man that they were attracted to and/or find attractive and that they know they'll never have a chance with. THEY know the dude wouldn't give them a second look...Again,straight from the horse's mouth. At that point their emotions hinder their ability to make a logical decision. It's clear that her emotions got the best of her, and that was a determining factor in giving you a ticket. When being rational, emotions should not be a determining factor. With the exception of my friend, I have yet to run into a lady cop that I can say anything positive about. Guy cops are more laid back, and are more likely to let you slide.They don't have PMS and stupid mood swings to deal with.

Yeah, you are right Rick. Ive NEVER met an asshole male cop that has a chip on his shoulder. ::)

Go back and read what i said, Guy cops are MOST LIKELY to let you slide. I never said ALWAYS let you slide. And where in my statement did I say there there were not any asshole male cops? The point i was making is that Lady cops tend to react on their emotions, and that's a bad thing. Stop jumping to conclusions LAZYC. :P :P :P

Guest LISALOCA

Maybe that cop was always verbally or physically abused when she was a child by her father or men. So she was fat and ugly in high school and to top it off, Levelistic didn't pay attention to her.

So because she's psychologically disturbed, she gave Levelistic a ticket to feel in CONTROL and satisfied......"PUSH ME and THEN just TOuch ME till I get my SATISFACTION!"

You should have just given her some... 8) 8) 8)....and a fat lollilpop and tell her to F$%# off!!!! ;)

Guest durrtylexx

A cop male or female should be professional 24/7. I dont care if your having a bad hair day, or your on the raq don't take it out me.... :P

Guest LISALOCA

:o lisa ever think of writing a book ? LOL i like ur reasoning .........

I'm working on my pyschology major, Thank You! 8)

Guest LISALOCA

If I was the cop...I'll tell him to get naked and run around the car five times with glowsticks :o..THEN..my friends..I WILL RELEASE HIM! ;D

If I was the cop...I'll tell him to get naked and run around the car five times with glowsticks :o..THEN..my friends..I WILL RELEASE HIM! ;D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell off my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest JMT

im 50-50 with female officers....

once i got a dui

once she let me off with a simple warning...

quite a difference there

a female cop once let me go in boca, my tint was too dark and she couldnt see my temp tag in the window.

Guest ddg

i got pulled over for dark tint when i was in school in carolina...their limit as a lot less than here...so i got pulled and had to show the florida paper...he was a dick though....