Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ Weekend in NYC!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest joeygk

I have no clue what I'm doing on Sunday yet --- I stopped going to Le Souk on Sunday's when Astro&Glyde left the party --- but who knows - Le Souk is one of the places you always just end up at --- plus their Sangria is RIDICULOUS!

Guest web_norah

I have no clue what I'm doing on Sunday yet --- I stopped going to Le Souk on Sunday's when Astro&Glyde left the party --- but who knows - Le Souk is one of the places you always just end up at --- plus their Sangria is RIDICULOUS!

they are still doing Le Souk , i had dinner with them there during Memorial Day! Gaby and James were taking turns with Dill and Swamy

Guest joeygk

they are still doing Le Souk , i had dinner with them there during Memorial Day! Gaby and James were taking turns with Dill and Swamy

huh? --- I was at Gaby's for the Lee burridge afta party and he said it wasn't going to be every weekend b/c they had other stuff on their plate --- I may go, but like I said b4 it's too early right now for me to be thinking about Sunday -- I still need to find something to do b4 the boat party on Friday.

Guest nickjunkie

i'd do Le Souk Sunday afternoons, opening this weekend

noone goes to NJ from NYC ::) -the Hamptons maybe or BK

lollllllll

the states #1 industry is tourism.. nyc peeps are called "Bennys" when they come to NJ... There are more NY license plates down the shore than NJ ones.

I'll buy someone a beer that figures out why they are called Bennys...

Because they spend a lot of Benjamins?

huh? --- I was at Gaby's for the Lee burridge afta party and he said it wasn't going to be every weekend b/c they had other stuff on their plate --- I may go, but like I said b4 it's too early right now for me to be thinking about Sunday -- I still need to find something to do b4 the boat party on Friday.

wannaa come with me to Opaline for a bit?

i'd do Le Souk Sunday afternoons, opening this weekend

noone goes to NJ from NYC ::) -the Hamptons maybe or BK

lollllllll

the states #1 industry is tourism.. nyc peeps are called "Bennys" when they come to NJ... There are more NY license plates down the shore than NJ ones.

I'll buy someone a beer that figures out why they are called Bennys...

Because they spend a lot of Benjamins?

close

but still technicaly off.

Guest web_norah

wannaa come with me to Opaline for a bit?

whats Opaline?

i'll be in ny in 7 hours (and counting!) 8)

yes, got your call, will speak to you soon!!!

sure you dont want to come to Crobar tonight? I can get you and your friends taken care of, just PM me both first and last names--whoever you want ;) I'll be there til around midnight, maybe a bit later

Guest joeygk

Opaline? No thanx, I don't listen to Beyonce remixes. Everytime I've gone there, I've left after 15 minutes -- 1. b/c you can only hear Britney Spears 'Toxic' so many times, 2. it's way too crowded, 3. it's way too hot, 4. Larry hates the bathroom situation.

Opaline? No thanx, I don't listen to Beyonce remixes. Everytime I've gone there, I've left after 15 minutes -- 1. b/c you can only hear Britney Spears 'Toxic' so many times, 2. it's way too crowded, 3. it's way too hot, 4. Larry hates the bathroom situation.

i hate it too, though it is a friend's bday- i really dont care what the hell I do on friday. maybe nothing. :-[

Guest web_norah

there is a kick ass boat party on Fri night

112 Crew and John Dill

**Boarding at midnight............

Departs at 1AM

Directions:

Underground:

1/9 to Houston Street

Walk west along Houston St.

Directly to Pier 40

Above Ground:

Pier 40 is located 2 blocks