Currently listening to ..

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Layered Sounds 2 cd 2..

sounds good kid...

thx for the chable set too....fucking nioce... ;)

your welcome bro!

I'm listening to the Deep Dish set from radio 1's Ibiza 10 year anniversary... wicked set..

Guest dj_release

u know this Trentemoller guy has been dropping some bombs lately... everything he touches turns into gold.. his old releases on naked music (i think) are also great more on the deep house side

what i'm unsure about is if he will keep making the same style in the next year because it might get too repetitive... he almost uses very similar sounds on every track or remix ???

still great stuff at the moment ;D

Guest ramon

u know this Trentemoller guy has been dropping some bombs lately... everything he touches turns into gold.. his old releases on naked music (i think) are also great more on the deep house side

what i'm unsure about is if he will keep making the same style in the next year because it might get too repetitive... he almost uses very similar sounds on every track or remix ???

has another record on pokerflat out soon. :)

its called 'sunstroke'

sweden is on fire!

Guest dj_release

has another record on pokerflat out soon. :)

its called 'sunstroke'

sweden is on fire!

I heard a sneak peak yesterday actually... they both sound good... a bit different than usual indeed, more on the lines of his previous PF release

Sweden is on fire indeed! I have this article talking about all the influx of swedish producers which came out on IDJ... great read!

Guest ramon

still rockin' Adam Beyer @ Meganite :o :o :o

Adam Beyer rocked during conference.

< Listening to my printer going endlessly......why the hell do we have so much paper involved in real estate???

*whirrrrr whirrrrrr whirrrrrr........*

you went to mansion?! where did you see him? :)

< Listening to my printer going endlessly......why the hell do we have so much paper involved in real estate???

Nope, not at mansion. I saw him and Marco Carola at Players after the Hallucination party. I honestly haven't been to Mansion since it was Level and Felipe (djFX) was in the Mezzanine. :-X

Guest ramon

Nope, not at mansion. I saw him and Marco Carola at Players after the Hallucination party. I honestly haven't been to Mansion since it was Level and Felipe (djFX) was in the Mezzanine. :-X

oh yeah pete's afterparty :)

Guest dj_release

Circo Loco at DC10: Monday Morning Sessions

just got it from Virgin

listening to CD 1 from Clive Henry... some very nice Tech & Minimal Grooves

it also has a Loco Dice CD plus a DVD which I will watch as soon as I hit home and will post my thoughts on that (cough RAMON cough) ;D