Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOWELLS & WINK @ SPACE THIS SATURDAY

Guest Eddy Guerra

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Ihad a great time, hangin out with Phunky, Apotheosis (nice meetin' you) and Trancelator. I got there around 5 30 and headet straight to the Patio with my sister, who fell in love with it; all she kept saying the next day was "the patio, oh the patio..." ;D

I actually enjoyed more Roly's set, finally git to hear Def Leppard's "Photograph" and it's amazing as well as some pf the usual anthems. The vibe in the patio was amazing, it seemed like a carnival, with all the people dancing together, and everything. I think, since so many of the CJers are taking a vacation from Space, I think I'll kinda do the same (not liek I go every weekend anyway), and head to some other venues I haven't been in a long time, like Crobar, Nerve(on days other than sundays), whenever there's some good events going on 8)

does your sister speak english?

Didn't you talk to her??? Of course she does!! :(

haha

it was loud, i was drunk, and tone deaf by that point in the night! we talked a little bit, but i wasn't sure if she was just nodding at me ;D

LOL ;D

She probably just nodded :P I do the same thing all the time :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

dammit, i knew it! ;D

8)

hey man go to space next saturday for hernan

I may or may not go...