Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and the Hefner award goes to.....

Guest bcnjunkie

i dont look at SHIT

u must be mentally challenged -i dont know how many times i've said that i dont look at garbage photos......go back to cp and post pics for your SHIT fan club.....

damn is that the best you can come up with .. so you are ugly and stupid ?? ill leave you alone now ... i proved my point ;D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

Dam Norah has atleast 5 fights a day on CJ

fights? i think people take things wayyyyyyy to seriously here. this sore loser gets all bent out of shape......when he gets called out on something he's done.... and starts insulting me...thats so third grade!!

i cant help that he posted nudies on crapplanet.....i think it is hilarious...... ;D

Guest JMT

Dam Norah has atleast 5 fights a day on CJ

fights? i think people take things wayyyyyyy to seriously here.

do you ever think anything is funny?

Guest web_norah

huh ??? i dont understand what this is all about...first off, V and BCN (two friends of mine -not people i met in this forum but actual friends and i have a fun thread..and other people get involved in it.....). seriously, i dont get what the fuzz is all about. people need to mind their own f*** business.... ::)

Guest JMT

it is not a slogan.....just an observation....

damn..... "IT" sounds REALLY cool, whatever "IT" is. now how the hell am i ever going to fall asleep at nights......

Guest bcnjunkie

it is not a slogan.....just an observation....

damn..... "IT" sounds REALLY cool, whatever "IT" is. now how the hell am i ever going to fall asleep at nights......

if you don't know what IT means, than you should sleep well at night !, as they saying goes, ignorance is bliss

Guest LeVeL

huh ??? i dont understand what this is all about...first off, V and BCN (two friends of mine -not people i met in this forum but actual friends and i have a fun thread..and other people get involved in it.....). seriously, i dont get what the fuzz is all about. people need to mind their own f*** business.... ::)

Well if its between you guys then keep it between you guys, noneed to share with the rest of us. Like JMT said thats why you have Instant Messages for..... ::)

Guest web_norah

basically this is whats happening. can we guess who Beavis and Butthead are...........?

bnbdaria.gif

Guest LeVeL

basically this is whats happening. can we guess who Beavis and Butthead are...........?

bnbdaria.gif

Well funny asumption Norah, atleast now I know you atleast have some kind of sense of humor. To tell you the truth I agree with you a lot of the people here take things too seriously, I have fun the whole time I post on CJ but i guess other aren't having fun and instead are serious about their post. I will go ahead and mind my business for now on and refrain from posting in threads about people that i dont know.

Guest web_norah

uhm i wasnt talking about you ???

i was talking about the wee-pee-pee man and the other disgruntled jew....

dude !! from reading all this garbage it seems to me like alot of people on here need a laxative and loosen up those buttcheeks !! cause daamn the asses are tight around here ::) ::) lighten up people !! you are taking things wayyyyyyyy too seriously !! and norah please .. well you know the drill ;) ;D :P

uhm i wasnt talking about you ???

i was talking about the wee-pee-pee man and the other disgruntled jew....

lol yeah , ok 8) ;D

Guest LeVeL

ron_jeremy.jpg

ok Jeremy ooops sorry Koky is it?

Come to think about it that kind of looks like Koky......lol

ron_jeremy.jpg

ok Jeremy ooops sorry Koky is it?

Come to think about it that kind of looks like Koky......lol

hahaha naaa jeremy wishes .. and level ... shouldnt you be moving back to the seminole indian tribe soon ?

tira flecha !!