Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and the Hefner award goes to.....

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

That one was too easy...and stop threadjacking. Vivek and his "Hef-ness" is the topic.

BTW Vivek where the heck have you been lately anyway

THANK YOU !!!

V may be a bit shy as well. As I understand, the Hef-man decided to take a break from heffing and went for a quiet retreat in the Himalayas (where he has been further mastering his tantric ability), however, he's back with a vengeance.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

jeez, why dont you just ask this guy V out already bcn.

huh ??? If you knew V you would understand the retreat thing ! plus like I said, he walks the walk and talks the talk unlike many on this board ! one exception he doesn't brag about it !

Guest JMT

huh ??? If you knew V you would understand the retreat thing ! plus like I said, he walks the walk and talks the talk unlike many on this board ! one exception he doesn't brag about it !

yes, we get it.... you wish you could be one of his women.

Guest LeVeL

I dont know who exactly you are trying to single out BCN but a lot of us here dont come on the forums and brag about how many girls we have. I dont know what your trying to prove by making V look good at your expense. Just let it go and keep it to yourself the worst thing a guy can do is brag how many ladies he has. If he's pimpin' it like that more power to him but come on, I dont think the guy needs you to make him look good.

Guest bcnjunkie

well I don't impress that easy and every event I go to he's there with only hot chicks ! infact he was at the genart fashion show with front row seats, I WORK for the designer and I didn't even get a seat ! in my book he's a hefner, ps I'm showing admiration for an old friend !

Guest bcnjunkie

yes, we get it.... you wish you could be one of his women.

you admire hugh hefner don't you, oh I see ! so want to be playboy playmate ? now I see where your reasoning comes from ! now I see why guyman says you are way funnier ! that's cool by me man, to each his own !

Guest LeVeL

well I don't impress that easy and every event I go to he's there with only hot chicks ! infact he was at the genart fashion show with front row seats, I WORK for the designer and I didn't even get a seat ! in my book he's a hefner, ps I'm showing admiration for an old friend !

Well thats good you admire the guy but its no reason for you to come here and put all the rest of the guys in the board down.

If I was you, I would start taking notes from V because it looks like you been peeping the guys game too much but somehow its not working for you.

Guest bcnjunkie

I admit I'm not as fortunate as V (the again I work almost 16 hrs. a day even weekends) but I get my fair share

Well thats good you admire the guy but its no reason for you to come here and put all the rest of the guys in the board down.

If I was you, I would start taking notes from V because it looks like you been peeping the guys game too much but somehow its not working for you.

dude people on this board need to chill the ... out

and some of you need to get the f**k out !! :D

Guest web_norah

ABC conversation call again

C your way out

or better yet, go post pictures of yourself on the other site

C your way out

hahahahahahaa i see you been lookin huhh ? hahahaa look all you want cause u aint gettin shit !! lol

Guest web_norah

no someone once told me about a cp male who'd posted his own photos. i dont look at shit nor post pics of other's SHIT

Guest bcnjunkie

no someone once told me about a cp male who'd posted his own photos. i dont look at shit nor post pics of other's SHIT

LMAO !

Guest LeVeL

Dam Norah is an angry lady, remind me to never get you mad

Guest web_norah

nah :D

angry is bad for your skin and spirit....

i enjoy clarifying a few points, if you are going to try and look sly, better not have skeletons or shit posted on the web, it may haunt you back.......

Guest cutchemist

C your way out

Hey Nor.... I want to seee.... where are they at?

Guest web_norah

C your way out

- Koky posted pics of his weiner on crap planet

i dont know whether they're still there or not. PM him i guess...

C your way out

- Koky posted pics of his weiner on crap planet

i dont know whether they're still there or not. PM him i guess...

looks like you been lookin at em 4 awhile there norah ;) its ok... as much of an ass i think you are ill allow you to be my fan ;) 8)

now please STFU !! thank you have a nice day ;D

Guest web_norah

i dont look at SHIT

u must be mentally challenged -i dont know how many times i've said that i dont look at garbage photos......go back to cp and post pics for your SHIT fan club.....