Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Sasha@Crobar Review

Bling

It all depends on what you like. Ddg and JMT thought that Sasha wasn't all that. Me, on the other hand, loved his set. I thought the combo of Luke Fair and Sasha made it a great night. BTW, it was great to finally meet Nickjunkie.

not as great as it was to meet me, I hope :-\

I wish I could have been there with y'all- especially with you and Diego outside with the pizza and all the trash talking. I constantly make spectacles in the street...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antonio

..............yeah, it's about incorporating different ways of delivery of your set.........but let me tell you, that limiting yourself to being on a world tour only with a CD case is pretty stupid if you ask me........

So basically what I mean is: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Guest trancelator

It all depends on what you like. Ddg and JMT thought that Sasha wasn't all that. Me, on the other hand, loved his set. I thought the combo of Luke Fair and Sasha made it a great night. BTW, it was great to finally meet Nickjunkie.

I wish I could have been there with y'all- especially with you and Diego outside with the pizza and all the trash talking. I constantly make spectacles in the street...

Dude, it was great meeting you also. I like meeting all the junkies. It's cool to put a face with the personality on the board.

Monday was awesome. Great music + Great people= Great times (and it doesn't hurt to get free alcohol also). There's nothing better. 8)

Guest JMT

Dude, it was great meeting you also. I like meeting all the junkies. It's cool to put a face with the personality on the board.

Monday was awesome. Great music + Great people= Great times (and it doesn't hurt to get free alcohol also). There's nothing better. 8)

werd. a fun night.

i sometimes also enjoy making a spectacle in the street.

Guest antonio

LOL !!!!!!! My last spectacle involved some hot drunken Argentinian girlfriends of mine!!! :-X :-X :-X

Guest ddg

Spectacles in the street in front of Crobar are a must at 5:00 am!!!! 8)

i think i mastered that...lol..... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Yes it is!!!! Especially right in front of Pizza Rustica!!

Pizza Rustica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I constantly make spectacles in the street...

Two words: Street Dick! :-X ::)

god, i can't even IMAGINE what you are talking about :-X ;D

LMAO!!! But not as bad as you might think!!! ;)

;D good people! love your sig, by the way

Guest antonio

And Antonio...I dont care if the DJ is blowing the music out his asshole...as long as its good... ;D

:o:o:o:o:o

puta you're just as bad as me! I could provide a laundry list to everyone here, young lady...

but this is what makes us fun.

puta you're just as bad as me! I could provide a laundry list to everyone here, young lady...

;) :-*

;) :-*

i miss you. You and I are very dynamic together it's too bad we live so far away from each other. :'(

Guest vaughan
i miss you. You and I are very dynamic together it's too bad we live so far away from each other. :'(

I'm gonna puke.... Get a room and let's get this thread back on track.... Sahsa reviews, right?