Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I met some lurkers at the gym..

V. Barbarino

Guest endymion

No shit? Cool! Nick and I went to the T-Mobile store yesterday and when they were recording our information the manager noticed the "cooljunkie.com" email address on Nick. "Oh, you work for that CoolJunkie web site? I love that site!"

Then one of his employees, Jennifer, comes up. She used to work for Kiavi apparently. "Oh, my friend was in that DJ competition!"

Jeese man. Somehow I doubt that most people make it into the forums, but Hi T-Mobile People!!

Guest endymion

Hmmm...maybe you guys should workon getting a T-Mobile sponsorship.

Already on it!

:)

(Not T-Mobile, but yes GSM)

I'd just print up a couple hundred cheap gym t shirts and hand them out in miami. You'd be shocked how many people would read those shirts. Plus the gym tends to be a trendy place where clubbers workout etc..

HEY LURKERS FROM VOODOO AND GOLDS, POST!!!!!! ;D

OH, AND tech, the forums link is way way way too small. You guys need to get that link more noticed.

Guest LeVeL

You know there are more people out there that know about Cooljunkie than you think.

I call those people who approach the junkies stalkers because they tend to know how your weekend went and if your a househead or trancehead without you ever speaking a word to them.

Kind of freaky but true.

You know there are more people out there that know about Cooljunkie than you think.

I call those people who approach the junkies stalkers because they tend to know how your weekend went and if your a househead or trancehead without you ever speaking a word to them.

Kind of freaky but true.

I've had people approach me out of the blue due to posting on the other site.. lol

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I agree, I have ran into a couple of groupie's recently at Space who said that they saw me in the galleries...ect

Telling me how much they hate that asshole Saleen...ect I ended up talking good about the guy, some people tend to believe everything they read on these forums.

Yeah I agree, I have ran into a couple of groupie's recently at Space who said that they saw me in the galleries...ect

Telling me how much they hate that asshole Saleen...ect I ended up talking good about the guy, some people tend to believe everything they read on these forums.

ask guyman, one time a couple actually came up to me and asked me for my autograph...

Guest LeVeL

Hey Saleen, sorry for not giving you my autograph this past weekend, probably next time we can work something out ;D

Guest r3nz0
u know how many times ive been stopped at clubs from people who dont post

Now Bling, how the hell would we know the answer to that? confused24.gif

Get it together, man! :P ;D

gott agree with saleen . u know how many times ive been stopped at clubs from people who dont post LOL

its crazy........ good times. cooljunkie and CP rocks :)

Well you're sooo easy to spot cuz you are always whoreing yourself out with your Got bling and blingaling t-shirts.. lol

Guest LeVeL

Well you're sooo easy to spot cuz you are always whoreing yourself out with your Got bling and blingaling t-shirts.. lol

Thats true Bling and in Clubplanet you have a picture of you and all the chicks you be hanging with. So no wonder your so easy to spot. Your like a celebrity, Dj's like Sasha,Tiesto, and Markus should be asking you for your autograph.

Guest guyman1966

ask guyman, one time a couple actually came up to me and asked me for my autograph...

I would not have believed it, if I was not standing right there to see w/ my own eyes. How sad.

I would not have believed it, if I was not standing right there to see w/ my own eyes. How sad.

oy vey.

Guest guyman1966

comon lola.......... u like it LOL

muah ......... see u next time at voodoo for roly girl :)

*muah* you know it :-* :-*

We have a date on the dancefloor biiatch ;)

"I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feelings got no rythem"

Guest r3nz0
"I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feelings got no rythem"

Has anyone ever told you that you sound just like George Michael? :o

Guest DJTeKWReK

Seriously, u should print up some CJ Wifebeaters and toss em out at the Club Bally's I go to. I see alot of partiers there on a regular basis.