Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FIRST FRIDAY @ DELUX - DEEP-HOUSE DELICIOUS!

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

FRIDAY JULY 2ND @ DELUX

www.lust4house.com & Delux present

FIRST FRIDAY

with the sexy, deep-house sounds of LUST dj's

VAUGHAN LAZAR, CECIL ARMBRISTER & JASON WIGGILL

9pm - 2am

Arrive early and take up some real estate on the dancefloor!

DELUX

16 EAST ATLANTIC AVE. - DELRAY

Can I get a Roll-Call paleeze!!!! ;D

Guest JMT

wouldnt miss it for anything. this is it folks (for real this time), going to be another classic D night! 8)

if you have a brain and can make it, it behooves you to do so!

PB junkies, be there or be rhombus.

put the Patron on ice.

Guest vaughan

be there or be rhombus.

;D I love that!!!

put the Patron on ice.

After the Patron, we'll all be looking more like irregular nonagons!!!

[see diagram]

IMG00084.gif

Guest JMT

be there or be rhombus.

;D I love that!!!

put the Patron on ice.

After the Patron, we'll all be looking more like irregular nonagons!!!

[see diagram]

IMG00084.gif

ha ha!

Guest lyrik

question -

who's the main contact for lust4house? is it you vaughn?

It usually Vaughan or Sheldon. They are both busy guys too...so its hard to tell which one is easier to get a hold of.....but both are the main guys and both are real good people. Looks like Shel has been online more this week than V. So send em both a PM and I am sure they will get right back with ya.

Guest lyrik

:o

I am actually thinking about making the drive this week!

Can ya give a brother some directions.....you know I live right next to Cuba so starting from all points in the deep south would be nice!

Guest lyrik

Can ya give a brother some directions.....you know I live right next to Cuba so starting from all points in the deep south would be nice!

If you are coming up let me know. Pre game at my place any one interested?

WERD!

I am either going Friday to Delux or Saturday to Blue...its one or the other this weekend....but I have been wanting to come up and che k Delux for a while....looks like a good crwod in there and seems like everyone is going to be there.

WERD!

I am either going Friday to Delux or Saturday to Blue...its one or the other this weekend....but I have been wanting to come up and che k Delux for a while....looks like a good crwod in there and seems like everyone is going to be there.

You went to blue last week and you have never been to Delux you should check it out for sure.

8)

Guest lyrik

WERD!

You went to blue last week and you have never been to Delux you should check it out for sure.

8)

No actually I never made it out that night...I left to go pick up my friend Rico and we were throwing a few beers back at his place and getting ready to go out when all of his lights in his house started popping and flickering and a couple started on fire...so we had to pull all the fuses (old school fuses because his house is like 60 years old) and stay in to watc the house so it wouldn't burn to the ground.....BUT...I am still leaning more toward Delux. What is everyone doing Saturday?