Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo @ Crobar!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

salteen:

Don't go to Crobar, please !

why? is andrew gonna say h'es gonna beat me up again, then hide in the corner like he did at nerve?

LOL..thats funny

Guest bcnjunkie

salteen:

Don't go to Crobar, please !

why? is andrew gonna say h'es gonna beat me up again, then hide in the corner like he did at nerve?

because any club is so much better without guidos, your presence there is very unpleasant >:(

I enjoy superchumbo very much is much chumbastic for me not to go. I will be there at 9:45 pm and get the best seat at the cameo theater. It is still the cameo theater? is this a straight drama or a comedy play?

Guest LdySphynx

WOW, it's been a while since I heard anyone call it The Cameo theater!!!!

That takes me back to the Uncle Al days!!!!!! : ;)

Ldysphynx

WOW, it's been a while since I heard anyone call it The Cameo theater!!!!

That takes me back to the Uncle Al days!!!!!! : ;)

Ldysphynx

Uncle Al.......those were the days of filthy booty in Kendall hmmmm so many memories.

We should have a new wave party and dress like martin gore from depeche mode........but with new mixes from Timo Mass and Frankois Kevorkian..........sorry I think I went to far pass Uncle Al and stepped into a place only I like to wonder at night when is dark.......... forget this entire reply...I apologize.

We should have a new wave party and dress like martin gore from depeche mode........but with new mixes from Timo Mass and Frankois Kevorkian..........sorry I think I went to far pass Uncle Al and stepped into a place only I like to wonder at night when is dark.......... forget this entire reply...I apologize.

are you on drugs?

Guest LdySphynx

are you on drugs?

LMAO, I think it's still t early in the day...unless it's the residue!!! ;)

Ldysphynx

Only weed and from like a soccer field near my publix.......

(disclaimer: admitting the use of drugs and parafernalia does not constitute enough credible evidence for a search warrant, see Romero Vs. Florida, 1976)

Guest LeVeL

UNcle Al give me memories of going to Thuderwheels in Hialeah Gardens and Hot Wheels.....LOL

And I can still brick it down with the Tootsie Roll and the Doodu brown... ;D

Only weed and from like a soccer field near my publix.......

(disclaimer: admitting the use of drugs and parafernalia does not constitute enough credible evidence for a search warrant, see Romero Vs. Florida, 1976)

i rather see harrry romero vs sheldon romero..

My fu :-Xng head is so full of meaningless and confusing information....... that's why on a scale from 1 to 10, I am a negative 3, that's where I feel safe.....I ran out of mojitos. I will be back.

LOL... grab me one while you're out!! ;D

All I have is red wine and white swiss cheese, I hope that does it for you cause is called dinner at my house. ::)

How do you know? he was the best man at my wedding!!!!!!!! the tux did not fit right but he was there nevertheless.... kinda jumpy dude though.....