Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's Danny???

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

Hey, I'm new to this whole message board business...but I just had a question, and who better to ask!?

So I know that Mr. Tenaglia relocated himself down here, but is there any word of him spinning ANYWHERE? I've been looking at the Space website and they really have nothing too amazing on the roster (in my opinion anyway, PVD and everyone else is great, just not my thing). And for that matter...where has Deep Dish been? Is there any news of them spinning anywhere? I don't mean to be a nag, I just wanna hear some good music at 1pm on a sunday afternoon on the terrace! Is that too much to ask!? ???

Guest DJTeKWReK

Danny told me at Sander K. (Space) that he found a new condo, but is slowly moving his stuff down here. He said he's still travelling a little, but will be moved down here by the end of august, in time for the tourist season. The last time i talked to/saw Deep Dish was the same nite I talked to Danny, and they were just there for a guest apperance (it was Louis Puig's wedding).

Guest durrtylexx

The question you should really be asking is where the hell is

[move]Max Graham[/move]

NEGATIVE on Max Graham

its more like ...... ..... ...

The question you should really be asking is when the hell are

[move]JAMES HOLDEN & SATOSHI TOMIIE[/move]

coming back

Guest somefiercehouse

HOLY CRAP! I you guys pay some close attention this board huh! Well thanks everyone for da info! Max Graham is going to be at House of Blues in crappy Orlando like July 18th I think. It will fail beyond failing compared to Space or anything in Miami for that matter. And since you guys are just such a wealth of wisdom...has anyone heard when Steve Lawler will be back? I was there for his B-day and when he was down for conference...I can't get enough of that man!

Guest durrtylexx

Here ya go dude again

http://www.balancepromote.com/index.cfm

Check on Chris Fortier, Dave Seaman, Desyn Masiello, Dieselboy, MC Messinian, DJ Fresh (Bad Company UK), DJ Hype, DJ Kentaro, DJ Rap, Infusion, James Lavelle, James Zabiela, John Digweed, John Graham, Junkie XL, Lee Burridge, Luke Fair, Nick Warren, Oliver Lieb, Phil K, Randall Jones, Richard Humpty Vission, Sasha, Sean Cusick, Steve Lawler, Steve Porter, & Three's US tour guides.. ;)

Guest antonio

Questions answered:

I saw Deep Dish play two weeks ago at Crobar New York and they absolutely rocked!!!

Max Graham is coming to San Juan along with Danny Howells on July 10th.

Danny Tenaglia.......don't know where the fuck he is ;D

Guest pod

Danny doesn't have any solid plans to play while he is down here. Give the guy a break, he's been at it for 30 years.

Guest somefiercehouse

Yeah, no doubt he deserves a much needed break! I can't help it if I need my Danny fix now and then. Thanks everyone for all the helpful info...

BTW...check out a good friend of mine from Portugaul, DJ Quiz. Great great house music, and there's some electro thrown in there too! WEEEEE

www.electrik-bass.com