Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creek Review

CrzyC1414779017

Guest Cosmigonon

I like the way he kindly overlooked the fact that the people frolicking in the pool are mostly crackheads left over from Space. LOL!

Much Love for Nick!

:o :o

LOL ;D

Guest LeVeL

I like the way he kindly overlooked the fact that the people frolicking in the pool are mostly crackheads left over from Space. LOL!

Much Love for Nick!

Good Review Evan ;), that alone increased the turn out for this upcoming week. The place does have an awesome vibe and it simply gives a clubber a place to relax while listening to some good music. Thanks to people like Ricky who spread the word around and finally the people listened and went.

Guest Cosmigonon

Much Love for Nick!

Good Review Nick, that alone increased the turn out for this upcoming week. The place does have an awesome vibe and it simply gives a clubber a place to relax while listening to some good music. Thanks to people like Ricky who spread the word around and finally the people listened and went.

Rick the Prophet...

Guest nickjunkie

My bad guys - that was Evan's review. I forgot to change the author name after I posted it. Fixed now. Kudos to Evan please!

Ahhhhh....so THATS why the crackheads were overlooked...it was written by one. LOL!

Love ya Evan!!! :-* :-* :-*

hooker, im not a crackhead. What I actually overlooked was you pouring salsa con queso on your tits and letting strangers lick it off. :-X haha love you!

im glad you guys enjoyed the piece- hope everyone who goes has as good of a time as we all did. ;)

Guest LeVeL

Ahhhhh....so THATS why the crackheads were overlooked...it was written by one. LOL!

hooker, im not a crackhead. What I actually overlooked was you pouring salsa con queso on your tits and letting strangers lick it off. :-X haha love you!

im glad you guys enjoyed the piece- hope everyone who goes has as good of a time as we all did. ;)

LOL..Evan I cant believe you just said that about the cheese. I am dramatized by eating cheese dip forever now.

damn i wish i would've kept going with you guys!

Guest mursa

hooker, im not a crackhead. What I actually overlooked was you pouring salsa con queso on your tits and letting strangers lick it off.

;D lmao !

LOL..Evan I cant believe you just said that about the cheese. I am dramatized by eating cheese dip forever now.

haha. I couldnt resist.

PS, Luis, you were traumatized, not dramatized. :P

PS, Luis, you were traumatized, not dramatized. :P

LMAO!!!

But I think he secretly enjoyed it!!!! ;D

yes he did!

Luis was geometrically dramatized.

(reference to tech's misuse of a word in the junkie chat column. I dont care how much he says geometric worked the proper word was 'exponentially!') ;)