Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just curious why people bother with Exit...

Listen up Lizzy... enought with ur exit shit.. abviously any1 who promotes anything involving that shithole or the the garbagedump Tunnel should just consider jumping off their roof with their car tied to their leg. cwm5.gif So lets draper suck his own cock while Jonathan rips it up 24 hours at a time.... 4 - 3 = 1 cwm34.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BklynMav...how many times have you been to exit?? Factory is dope i totally agree but how can you honestly say exit sucks and is for drapers?? I go every friday night not only cuz friday nights suck anywhere else but because exit looks like no other club in new york and the music is good. Allthough i must agree that there are a lot of faggy 17 and 18 yr olds there who couldnt find their pokers with a magnifying glass, but its all about you and how you are in the club. When im there i dont pay attention to the little tykes. i just chill and enjoy MYSELF and my boys, and just build kiddddddd. Peace

Originally posted by exithead:

BklynMav...how many times have you been to exit?? Factory is dope i totally agree but how can you honestly say exit sucks and is for drapers?? I go every friday night not only cuz friday nights suck anywhere else but because exit looks like no other club in new york and the music is good. Allthough i must agree that there are a lot of faggy 17 and 18 yr olds there who couldnt find their pokers with a magnifying glass, but its all about you and how you are in the club. When im there i dont pay attention to the little tykes. i just chill and enjoy MYSELF and my boys, and just build kiddddddd. Peace

Bro have u been to Vinyl or Twilo on a friday night???? Go there and then come back and we'll see what you think about Exit... And when I say Factory, it's Saturday nights not Friday nights (just to clear things up). to lizzy? i think thats her name? why would u ever think that i was talkin about a draper track? do u know the song follow me by Spacefrog? How old are you people????

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

OMG, are youuuuu kiddinggg meeee?

LOL... hun, Mr. Maverick here was OBVIOUSLY not talking about that poor excuse for vinyl.

LOL, Draper - Children Of The Night... Atrocious

Space Frog - Follow Me... Classic!

Originally posted by BrooklynMaverick:

Bro have u been to Vinyl or Twilo on a friday night???? Go there and then come back and we'll see what you think about Exit... And when I say Factory, it's Saturday nights not Friday nights (just to clear things up). to lizzy? i think thats her name? why would u ever think that i was talkin about a draper track? do u know the song follow me by Spacefrog? How old are you people????

Mav ive been everywhere friday nights. As previously stated by me, you shouldnt worry about the crowd and just enjoy yourself? Yeah well i might be a hypocrite. Vinyl is wall to wall assbangers and so is twilo. I cannot stay in that kind of environment for too long. Allthough the music does rip at both of those places friday nights, i just refuse to go and stay for more than an hour

Listen up here Exitcock... If your goin to exit every friday you just slit your wrists in the shower..Not only does exit SUK... so does their sound system as well as all the fuckin chinx in the back corner... wtf are they doing there?!!! Anway it seems to me your a Homosexual and need some Homosexual attention. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by baby3tears:

LOL

I can't believe this is happening again.......this is all SO last season.... cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

He probably wasn't here "last season" so I guess you'll just have to deal with it all over again... you and all your ClubPlanet guru friends. cwm33.gif

PS - Where is President of Clubplanet himself, Phoenix, aka the MBT... I'm still waiting for that kid to come to Exit's rescue

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

Exit was good when Eddie and Denny were there. From then on its been down hill. As far as quality of a club goes.

I don't hate Exit, but i have to agree with this statement.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Tony Draper for President

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Like I said, for all the Exit Haters, I'm making a new website for you all of u called "DRAPER.COM" All of you can go there and sweat his balls there. And I cannot stress this enough, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT EXIT. Twilo, viynl, yadda yadda yadda. Everyone has their own club they like, that will never change, and stating that u dont like exit wont change anyone's mind. How about instead of bashing on Exit, you try to promote the club you like. Why dont all u fucking morons who rave about Sound Factory, promote it instead of bashing other clubs. It's inveitable to notice that SFfag and bklymaverick are both dildos wihtout a brain, so why dont everyone just ignore them, as for me , I just cant Help it. I just gotta reply to these pathetic statements.

------------------

an4.gif

Originally posted by BrooklynMaverick:

i know the follow me song by spacefrog...im not stupid...

just, i would be thinking that u were talking about more recent music

I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry i am so stupid forgive me forgive me

let me go crawl into my exit hole, or better yet, jump off a bridge like you wise people suggest

smile.gif stop trying to start shit with me, its not worth it

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif

Ok, maybe I can throw everyones opinions into one large statement and paragraph and sum up the truth.

EXIT Fridays are a completely different sound than Sound Factory Saturdays. And with Tony being a friend, yes I would blaintantly tell the man to his face that Jonthan Peters, is incredible. He is a man who is non-stop is his fierceness when throwing down any track.

EXIT Fridays with Tony on the other hand is a party for younger kids, 18 - 22 who like the true plasmic honey, new york cheese sound. And dont get me wrong, I LOVE that sound, but Tony does not have the skills that larger Dj's have. But once again, he satisfies his crowd through the "cheese" he plays. How can this not be true with a standing crowd of 4-6 thousand people every Friday?

As far as Vinyl with Danny Teneglia, whoa. Settle down, Danny is superior when it comes to spinning and production. There is no comparison with Draper and Teneglia. Teneglia's name should be used with names like Junior or Jonthan, or Carl Cox, TRUE DJ's, who work their mixes all night and every minute.

Now how about this, if you dont like EXIT, dont bash on it. If you dont like Tony, dont bash on him. No need... everyone has their own style and even though you (anyone who bashes on him, no1 in specific) does not like him, there is thousands that still do and still go out and support him.

Has anyone heard the track "Pressure" he did with Mada? The synth is incredible and Tony did it himself, without the work of Mada or Moody(Moody wasn't even involved on the track)

Drama.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by djustinh:

Ok, maybe I can throw everyones opinions into one large statement and paragraph and sum up the truth.

EXIT Fridays are a completely different sound than Sound Factory Saturdays. And with Tony being a friend, yes I would blaintantly tell the man to his face that Jonthan Peters, is incredible. He is a man who is non-stop is his fierceness when throwing down any track.

EXIT Fridays with Tony on the other hand is a party for younger kids, 18 - 22 who like the true plasmic honey, new york cheese sound. And dont get me wrong, I LOVE that sound, but Tony does not have the skills that larger Dj's have. But once again, he satisfies his crowd through the "cheese" he plays. How can this not be true with a standing crowd of 4-6 thousand people every Friday?

As far as Vinyl with Danny Teneglia, whoa. Settle down, Danny is superior when it comes to spinning and production. There is no comparison with Draper and Teneglia. Teneglia's name should be used with names like Junior or Jonthan, or Carl Cox, TRUE DJ's, who work their mixes all night and every minute.

Now how about this, if you dont like EXIT, dont bash on it. If you dont like Tony, dont bash on him. No need... everyone has their own style and even though you (anyone who bashes on him, no1 in specific) does not like him, there is thousands that still do and still go out and support him.

Has anyone heard the track "Pressure" he did with Mada? The synth is incredible and Tony did it himself, without the work of Mada or Moody(Moody wasn't even involved on the track)

Drama.

That's probably the most inteligent thing I have ever seen you write.. Spent a little too much time in the sun huh?

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

i used to love exit, i fell in love with that place back last july when the friday party first started. ive been back there a a little over a month ago, and to be honest the place isnt the same, i love all the changes and improvements but the music was a bit old and tired

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

SFgeek, you must understand that ur opinion on Exit is not important to anyone. So do everyone a favor and share ur opinion with your SF buddies at SF. All you little midgets could make a little get together at a diner and discuss and sweat exit all you want. You can make even a website called "Draper.com" where everyone goes to bash draper because their jealous of his ability to get the crowd pumpin. So until that day, please do the rest of you exit go-ers a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

------------------

an4.gif

I went to exit the first time on Friday the 13th and i though it was amazing even though the girl to guy ratio is really shitty the music was hot and i loved the lighting and snow im definetly planning on going back

------------------

"You take the blue pill, the story ends you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

1-3b.jpg

Originally posted by nychunk:

SFgeek, you must understand that ur opinion on Exit is not important to anyone. So do everyone a favor and share ur opinion with your SF buddies at SF. All you little midgets could make a little get together at a diner and discuss and sweat exit all you want. You can make even a website called "Draper.com" where everyone goes to bash draper because their jealous of his ability to get the crowd pumpin. So until that day, please do the rest of you exit go-ers a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

bro look at you, your a fuckin loser. all you can do is try and insult me. you have no argument. so why dont you do your self a favor and shut the fuck up. and i wouldnt even try and bust on SF's crowd if i was you. cause you should really look at that sorry ass group of so called clubbers at exit, including your sorry ass self. you and your fuckin little kiddie friends can be "cool" at exit and listen to your DJ tony draper work a crowd of fucked up morones who have no clue what good music is. your the asshole who wanted to start bustin. cause thats all you try to do. im gonna say this one last time. Exit is a fuckin joke and especially Tony Draper. any of you morones say that exit is a great club i know that your an asshole who has not been anywhere else. so you have nothing to compare. right now im gonna drop this, so nychump and his little friends can have exit and they dont have to cry on the board about it anymore. The truth sucks doesnt nychunk. You just recently found out your a fuckin DORK who chills at exit with his little friends and trys to move to tony draper's so called music. Get a Life. in the future your gonna thank me for tellin you how it is. so dont cry now...

Listen up Factory Cock, you need to stop displaying you stupid ignorance. Take your crackhead ass to factory and complain there. Stop posting your garbage here. Exit is and always will be better than Factoy, any day, any time. The Dj's i'm not gonna get into cause i honestly dont have anything against peters. But the club itself is a fucking rat infested motel rather than a club.

------------------

an4.gif

Originally posted by simox:

He probably wasn't here "last season" so I guess you'll just have to deal with it all over again... you and all your ClubPlanet guru friends. cwm33.gif

PS - Where is President of Clubplanet himself, Phoenix, aka the MBT... I'm still waiting for that kid to come to Exit's rescue

Dude...wtf is your problem...get the fuck over it...if you don't like the site then DON'T COME HERE!!! Jesus! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so stop being a dick and let people speak without putting down everything they say...AND LET GO OF THE PHOENIX THING!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.