Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ's + Promoters in the Ft. Lauderdale Area

Guest DJTeKWReK

Guest DJTeKWReK

One of my BASSlineMiami partners got a call from a manager at a respected club in Ft. Lauderdale. He relayed to us that the owner of the venue was young and into the "rave" scene and stuff lijke the Drum Circles. He especially likes breaks and techno. I told him that just playing Breaks and Techno wouldnt work, so you gotta include House Genre's too. What he asked of me was this:

1. To create a party like the "Full Moon" events. Whether that means weekly or monthly, he's not sure, but it would start out weekly.

2. Include all types of EDM.

3. Start the parties (for the first couple of em) with LOCAL DJ's

4. Design the theme and put it to work.

Now, for the DJ's.... Level, Chibale, and the rest, if ur interested, lemme know. My partner wants to take it to our old crew, SPACECADET, but I told him that it's too defunct (though i did run into Wreck the other nite, and he's still rockin) to try and throw a FT. Laudy party.

As for the Promoters, I HAVE NO CROWD IN LIQUORDALE! My lists are based here in miami, and although my core crowd will go where I tell them, it might become too far for them, and the rest of my list. I need some backup up there, so I'm taking applications.

ANYONE THAT CAN HELP WILL BE COMPENSATED OF COURSE!

Whether ur a DJ, Promoter, or Junkie, lend a hand in any way, and of course, I'll walk ya in. I can't drop the venue name yet, but TRUST ME, YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Thanks a lot guys!

Guest DJTeKWReK

Oh, it would probably be a friday night event, but he is willing to put it on any nite but thursdays.

Guest DJTeKWReK

Level should be exchanged for Hydra. Sorry for the misprint. LOL, i'll bet it made Level feel good though! 8)

Guest DJTeKWReK

What about the rest of u junkies? Does this sound like an event that would interest you guys?

Guest LeVeL
Now, for the DJ's.... Level ..

rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

levelistic a dj ? looooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

uhm ....

yeah, i think i can help ;D

Yo I can Dj, but I gave up on that career 2 years ago, because its too expensive. You know what it is to keep yourself up to date with the latest records out there and still be able to keep your records edgy. I give a lot of credit to the Dj's out there especially the ones struggling to make a name for themselves.

The fact is that being a Dj is financially expensive thats why I dont do it anymore. So I decided to persue another career...if I was playing records to this day my sets would consist of nothing but Hard, Progressive Trance with a side dish of Italian hardstyle.

Guest JMT
Now, for the DJ's.... Level ..

rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

levelistic a dj ? looooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

uhm ....

yeah, i think i can help ;D

Yo I can Dj, but I gave up on that career 2 years ago, because its too expensive. You know what it is to keep yourself up to date with the latest records out there and still be able to keep your records edgy. I give a lot of credit to the Dj's out there especially the ones struggling to make a name for themselves.

The fact is that being a Dj is financially expensive thats why I dont do it anymore. So I decided to persue another career...if I was playing records to this day my sets would consist of nothing but Hard, Progressive Trance with a side dish of Italian hardstyle.

werd. the kid really knows his tracks.

Guest JMT

What about the rest of u junkies? Does this sound like an event that would interest you guys?

yes. but there are many "house" options so the variety is key.

WAS up DJ Tekwrek....I'm down for spinning....

I don't play out much ...but in the next couple of months I would be working on getting out more....playing anywhere that sounds cool....

My sound ranges from...break beats to tech-house...to some tribal...progresive-melodic beats...with a touch of electro..n acid...

Some if intrested....send me a pm....laters

Guest DJTeKWReK

My intention is for the opening half of the night to be House Genres, and he close to be a mix of Trance/Breaks/Freestyle... It will really end up on who I choose to be on the Roster, but the owner prefers everything BUT house (sorry house headz) so we're gonna have to close it up with that. It's looking to be a MONTHLY event, so the guy wants to go all out. Because of the liquor license closing time of 2:00 am or whatever up there, he wants to see if he can extend the club hours and be able to just serve water/red bulls. Since the event is gonna be Monthly, we might even open it up a little earlier to let more music flow. LIKE I SAID, WE WANT LOCAL DJ'S WITH THAT DIRTY SOUTH FLORIDA FEEL! PM me if u want to send me a demo for consideration in the line-up. We are gonna be guaranteed 3 gigs (obviously that means 3 months), so if ur good, and don't get added to the first, there's a good chance we'll throw u in on the second or third.

Guest obby

Yo I can Dj, but I gave up on that career 2 years ago, because its too expensive. You know what it is to keep yourself up to date with the latest records out there and still be able to keep your records edgy. I give a lot of credit to the Dj's out there especially the ones struggling to make a name for themselves. The fact is that being a Dj is financially expensive thats why I dont do it anymore. So I decided to persue another career...if I was playing records to this day my sets would consist of nothing but Hard, Progressive Trance with a side dish of Italian hardstyle.

I admire the fact how you gave up instead of making the decision like most do and just download MP3's from hubs and file sharing software's. I myself am totally against MP3 download and file sharing. It seems like anyone can be a DJ now a days as long as they have a good PC, fast internet connection and good hub address or file sharing software.

JUST SAY NO!!!! TO MP3 DOWNLOADING AND MIXING!!!!!!!

Support your underground scene...BUY WAX!!!!!!!!

;D

Guest Adam Singer

I'm pretty busy in the next few months

(got 2 residencies up in north florida, as well as opening for James Zabiela at a massive show july 22nd that im having to put alot of time into right now---we're really going all out for this)

also am in my last year of college and spending all my extra free time working in the studio on original productions...

but let me know specific dates and i can get you a contract and of course get ya some up to date promo material...

~hydra (adam singer)

msn/email: hydra927@hotmail.com

Guest DJTeKWReK

Dates are not set yet, like i said in the original post, I'm feeling this out with u guys... but the event WILL happen. Hydra, I wanted to wish u a good show with James (he FUCKING ROCKS!), and not to worry about too much time for this event. Like i said, it's monthly, and if ur not in the line-up this time, there's always the next, so don't stress. I just finshed talking to one of my DJ's, and we figured that when it comes to the breaks, AN ALL OUT BATTLE WILL BE THE BEST. So be ready for that. I'm gonna call up Ash-Rock and see what up with him, and Wreck too.

Guest Adam Singer

just let me know with a bit of time in advance, ive got lots going on atm, so its cool, im not worried much about any events except my weeklies/confirmed shows anyway, i know most promoters like to talk alot of 'yes we'll book you for *insert day here*', and then never even end up having a show...so i dont get too psyched up to play an event until i have something in writing...

cheers...good luck with the new night

Guest DJTeKWReK

SO WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT A PARTY ON AUGUST 1ST? We had our meeting yesterday, and this event is one that will give the scene a KICK in the ASS AGAIN! KEEP POSTING UP IF U WOULD LIKE TO GET IN... WE ARE TAKING DEMO'S, BUT THERE IS A DEADLINE OF JULY 12 FOR PROMOTERS AND DJ'S THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE TEAM.

Guest AlanS

Grab the mix from my sig (or any of them off my web page for that matter) for a demo....just mixed it two days ago...the second hour is likely more of the style of house you are looking for then the first... thats also more my core style. Peace