Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirza invades Ignite Thursday!!

Guest Skytraveler

Guest LeVeL

I am going to miss you Crazy One, hug and kisses to you :-* :-* and acourse the : finger

You guy's have problems

;D

Good Luck to you Mirza tonight, the truth is that Carisa is not going over to see you because she is cheating on you and instaed going to go see someone else.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to miss you Crazy One, hug and kisses to you :-* :-* and acourse the : finger

;D

Good Luck to you Mirza tonight, the truth is that Carisa is not going over to see you because she is cheating on you and instaed going to go see someone else.

It's a free country.

It would be cool if you both showed up so you can fight in person and entertain me while I mix

;D

Guest AlanS

;D

It's a free country.

It would be cool if you both showed up so you can fight in person and entertain me while I mix

;D

LOL!

Guest Skytraveler

:VLick:

oh my

You like that dontch....dirrrrrrrrty boy!!! ;)

ha ha

:-X

OUTTA CONTROL WITH a fierceness VLickin in the USA bitches!!!!!!!!!! yeah we're on tonight!!

Guest trancelator

so how was the night?

Good times! It's a nice little place and the "civilians" (as JMT puts it) were very friendly. Mirza threw down a good set that created a nice vibe in the place. Overall, a fun night. 8)

Guest AlanS

Mirza started off with some minimaly, acidy, techy type stuff that I was diggin, then moved to some classic house sounds and turned it a bit more proggy near the end. Great set overall!!!

Guest lyrik

How was the booth Mirz? Who showed up?

The monitors could use some help, besides that it was on point.

I had no problems other than the monitors...so they are back to working then...thats good. Like I said if needed next time I will bring in one of my own...I can't stand mixing and not being able to feel the music I play...I need it pumpin. I am watchin a few auctions on ebay for some monitors so hopefully I score on one of them.

Guest lyrik

that place has a pretty good sound system. had a great time. ;D not such a great morning, though :-[

Waking up sucked this morning. >:(

Girls.

Guest Skytraveler

that place has a pretty good sound system. had a great time. ;D not such a great morning, though :-[

Waking up sucked this morning. >:(

Great set Mirza some classics I've not heard in a long time!! thank you all for coming out!! definitely was a great nite

I too drank a bit too much in fact I took the damn glass home with me LOL!! got to the house at 4am had to come into work this morning at 8am OHHHHHHH waking up does suck in the mornings!!

hehehehe

Thank you guys again for everything!! great seeing Alan, Andrew, Alan's wife, meeting Mirza and Soozin's crew as well

Peace,

Guest trancelator

the jet bartender did his best to ruin my night.

He was a jerkoff. You handled it well. It would have got ugly had it happened to me.