Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest web_norah

Pamplona Bulls

Guest LeVeL

Yeah today is the first day of running the bulls, I for one would love to do it. Just imagine the rush you get when knowing that you have a bunch of bulls chasing you thru the streets and knowing that if you run too slow you might get hit by the horns. I personally if I see a bull coming my way, I would move out the way or I would grab someone and throw them infront of the bull. I would be such a dick.....I love it ;D

Guest web_norah

there is a few people that deserve to run there

i wont name anyone though - :P cos i am such a nice person

but....there is no way on earth i'd do this.

and all the Americans that do it, usually get all banged up and end up in the hospital :o

Guest Clarisa

I rather skydive. I get a rush knowing that I have a 50/50 chance of my parachute not opening.

Guest JMT

SPAIN_SAN_FERMIN_BULL_RUN.sff_MAD104_20040707062148.jpg

lol.... check out the dude with the shirt that says "golden palace.com" and has a bulls eye below it.

Guest durrtylexx

I rather skydive. I get a rush knowing that I have a 50/50 chance of my parachute not opening.

skidiving is da shiet! I did for my bday 3 years ago..Its a freaking rush, I highly recommend it ;)

Guest web_norah

i think if any of you had a 300 lb bull running close to you, the adrenalin rush will make you run like noone :o

HEHE....Tim and I drove to Pamplona from San Sebastian last year bombed at 7 in the morning....the entire festival is a MESS....the city was destroyed and they dont let the bulls out until around 8:30 AM, so you can imagine the state of mind everyone is in. I was completely incoherent running around with a stick and pointing at the pretty people and telling them how attractive I thought they were. I dont think I let go of that stick for hours...

That day I also managed to tackle a bush and roll down an entire embankment onto a highway. Tim posted that story once in CJ NY...some of you may remember..

anyway, I definitely recommend it!

I was completely incoherent running around with a stick and pointing at the pretty people and telling them how attractive I thought they were. I dont think I let go of that stick for hours...

A stick, huh? Is that what you call it?

Guest web_norah

a stick, a drink, a woman, anything

hats off to Ev...dammit, that takes some cojones.

I was completely incoherent running around with a stick and pointing at the pretty people and telling them how attractive I thought they were. I dont think I let go of that stick for hours...

clever again! I like smart jokes...do you enjoy George Carlin? Eddie Izzard? they are two of my favs.

Guest web_norah

clever again! I like smart jokes...do you enjoy George Carlin? Eddie Izzard? they are two of my favs.

Eddie would have been a great woman but as a man, i still love him ;)

Guest web_norah

carlin's ok. izzard, never heard of him.

bill maher, lewis black, jon stewart, mitch hedberg ;D

Izzard is this English comedian, he could be a woman though ;)

Guest trancelator

SPAIN_SAN_FERMIN_BULL_RUN.sff_MAD104_20040707062148.jpg

lol.... check out the dude with the shirt that says "golden palace.com" and has a bulls eye below it.

That may be Dennis Rodman. He was there running with the bulls and had a GoldenPalace.com t-shirt on.

Check it out... http://www.goldenpalace.com/welcome.php

and all the Americans that do it, usually get all banged up and end up in the hospital :o

if you were there you should be carefull.. they might confuse you with one of the bulls ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

if you were there you should be carefull.. they might confuse you with one of the bulls ;D

you have obviously never met Norah

Guest web_norah

moral of the story

stay the *** from me then